Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Indeed.

Poland- Was talked about.
South Korea- Was confirmed not to be a Sub-tree.
Czechoslovakia- Why did we think they are likely again?
Canada- Has come up recently because it fits perfectly with the info we have.

With all the discussions we had, these 4 are looking the most likely.

3 Likes

I expect 2026 - 2028 since 2022 based on 0.7 new non-decompressive BRs per year.

My hopes are a Czechoslovakia main tree with a Polish sub : )

Since Poland was talked about already

This guy?

1 Like

In the future I might expect domestic Advanced Fighter Trainer (AFT) or Lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT)/Light combat aircraft (LCA) class from Italy, british and china

I mean, maybe your friend has more info than me, but all we know from the leaks is that the F-20 is listed as a premium, and no other details are given.
Like I said, a pack premium makes a lot of sense, because the F-20 is a plane that can generate a lot of hype, and would make for a good pre order. Well see soon enough tho

How many times new nations have been talked about since Israel about 5 ? lol

@Motherhen357

Several times, certainly.

Yes. Yugoslavia is relatively anticipated due to its very wacky but always interesting modifications of existing designs, not only Soviet/Russian but also western.

3 Likes

Yugo’s main character basically :D

Yep This signals we are getting a new nation this year, what about you m8 ?

@Mytho-GR1 @Rileyy3437 According to Gaijin, UK is the 4th major nation in Warthunder

1 Like

I know, i mean by the community. By vehicles we are certainly a major nation.

Personally i just think gaijins vehicle selection choices for the UK have been, unfortunate. And the BR’s aren’t helping.

I thought it was called a 3.5 nation, not a major but the biggest of the minors.

Ah okay

Apparently according to Grom there is a gulf between USA,GR, RU and UK. But there’s also a big gulf between UK and the rest of the minor nations. So you might be right, idk.

1 Like

Halfway through part 3 and no teaser, whoa.

1 Like

Its gonna be out tomorrow, but I bet there will be a part 5 before the update.

Nah part 7 before the update is out

Canadian Leo
Hungary air tree
New nation (?)

heheh

New nations might just be one single vehicle. Oman could even count as one with their centauro.