Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Wasnt it 4?

We’ve had 5 majors per year since 2015

5 Likes

Not really, no. I’m personally expecting fifth generations at the end of 2025.

Yeah new nations this year and maybe new sub trees

1 Like

I really don’t think they would add it as anything other than a pack premium. This is to high of a battle rating, and too exciting of a plane to just leave as a GE premium and not have pre-orders

Hell it will probably be one of the main stars of the teaser

1 Like

Yea this year a new nation is more or less confirmed now just a matter of when

1 Like

Oh? What this? This seems something of note.

Q: Do you have any other projects at work? If so, could you tell us a bit about them?

A: Bulannikov: I am busy working on War Thunder, so there are no new projects for me. Gaijin Entertainment in general has a few other titles in production. One of them is Aces of Thunder, a War Thunder spin-off for VR devices, and I’m personally very interested in playing it when it is released.

1 Like

Tito told me in a nap Yugoslavia will be added

2 Likes

Aces of thunder already has a teaser

And who.

As we have a few candidates.

1 Like

Fairly certain this has been announced for a while https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3SjEr236E

1 Like

Ohh interesting

Ah, PlayStation. that explains why I didn’t hear about it.

F-20A Tigershark (late) with armament full options, maybe ?

You guess another fighter aircraft 11.0 ~ 11.3 between F-5E Tiger II and F-16A Block 10 for USA tech tree might be light fighter limited IR SRAAM only ?

1 Like

Obviously having a history of intense arguing in the War Thunder forums would not help in any job application to such a company.

pffft, that’s a rather pointed statement lmao

I really want to agree on that, but the biggest problem is the leaklist (which has been nearly entirely accurate, minus the variant of Wessex thus far) doesn’t have that listed. Supposedly, the thing I heard from my friend about it being a GE prem he got from another leak, but he hadn’t posted any evidence of it (can’t blame him for that lol).

Based on what others have said about the US already having 5 pack premiums at high BRs (AV-8A, A-10A Early, F-5C, F-4S, and A-6E TRAM), I’m rather inclined to believe that another pack premium doesn’t make too much sense, especially seeing as none are being retired…

Also, gonna add the important part I had forgotten to add: The supposed “leak” my friend saw had an actual GE price listed for it: 9,200/9.2K

They said they are looking into Poland but not confirmed if it will be a sub tree or a nation just researching and looking for the suitable place for it

I’d pray for that but he probably wouldn’t appreciate it.

who is tito btw?