Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

So i guess we are getting MITL weapons for aircraft potentially?

Leak list so far accurate, waiting on trailer to find out about anything that wasn’t included

1 Like

What’s the leak list?

you haven’t seen it?

There is a chance of some cool domestic Hungarian airframes

I mean, the Varga RMI-1 X/H
The MÁVAG Héja 1 & 2

I mean, I’m not betting on it, cause we all know how it goes

But it COULD have original/ domestic vehicles in the tree

I mean, we did get Domestic tanks for the ground tree

2 Likes

My brain filters out anything that says A6E SWIP

The OG AGM-12 are the first MITL weapons of the game. Well, lets say it was not very well balanced.

well funny enough thats the one thats always mostly right

Okay, I got an idea for what the update will be about if they introduced MITL weapons: INDIRECT HIT.
Everyone laugh pls im trying

Aren’t the martels more like the TV missiles from battlefield?

yes

I’m doing some research on it atm to make a suggestion post, but GB could get the Leopard C1 upgunned with the Royal ordnance IWS. 105 with 540mm of pen at 2km. If you want silly that is

2 Likes

They aren’t as small as France, Japan, China, Sweden or Israel

But that doesn’t mean they are as fleshed out as Germany, The US and The USSR’s trees

The Heli tree still needs like 3 heli’s
The air tree is mostly there, but the ground still has some gaps

But minor vs major is kinda subjective
Tis in the eye of the beholder

I agree , I don’t get why Gaijin don’t do this

1 Like

Bot flaggers are back, been flagged twice for 2 things very much on topic, 1 was literally about a devblog like what.

As an Italian main, gib more Japanese planes and tanks

2 Likes

To me, Major and Minor is how the matchmaker works.

So the US, USSR and Germany are major as you can’t get a match if you are in a squad with all 3. Well player playing the other nations don’t matter so they are “minor”

Britain is referred to as a minor nation because it is not in the meta, either because of lack of vehicles such as France, Italy and Japan, or because of poor selection and br placement in Britains case.

If it would make it better we can create a category of ‘middling-nations’ like the UK and Sweden. Britain in that case, is a shitty ‘middling nation’ and sweden is a very good one.

I was expecting rick astley.

2 Likes

Not even a RickRoll ? cmon