Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Oh if it hits they’re great, but they do have a high skill ceiling, and the higher velocity of a 20 mm can make aiming much easier

1 Like

Yeah gaijin has kinda shot themselves in the foot with what they have done with commonwealth, on the one hand britian is not a commonwealth tree, but on the other they just seem to choose wether they will be premium or tech tree at random.

Imo gaijin should have went for either a CANZUK tree or just add a Canadian tree with an ANZAC subtree or something

2 Likes

It would be nice to have all of Canada’s stuff in the same place I’ve been pushing for the sort term possible addition like the CF-188 or Keopeard 2A4M CAN in the UK tree.

But with the UK having ZA already I’ve been pushing for a Canadian tech tree (our only hope) for the long term.

Tho as of recently some of us think there is now a non-zero chance it’s our next nation.

2 Likes

Popcorn ready!! (Just incase lmao)

4 Likes

cost per flight hour is pretty reasonable compared to typhoon, tornado, and the F-35s. They’re used like the Japanese T-2s, as stepping stone to get them (the Pilots) used to high speed flying in an affordable manner

1 Like

Ik it was a lil out of their hands, but a combined Can+ANZAC subtree for GB would have been nice ngl

4 Likes

Their is an Australian plane in the tech tree as well

1 Like

Every hour my hopes are slipping but not totally

1 Like

Fr

Tho I do hope we get a surprise in the G.59 or the G.80, that were on other lists, but those might just be wish listed

1 Like

Would have made more sense than the ZA subtree imo, especially considering it is pretty empty for options after the TTD

1 Like

No full Canadian planes. One of the base skins for the bomber is apparently the of Canadian built version I heard(note its not the Canadian one)
The only Canadian planes or the CL-13(Germany,Italy) and the Mosquito FB Mk.26(China)
With the Ram II and Stuart VI (5th CAD) in the US tree and C2 Mexas in the German tree.

Add all those up with the Canadian flag you get split between 3 trees Canada built 5.

(I would like your post but I’m out of likes.)

2 Likes

SAs best in service tank is a unarmoured centurion
do have some nice wheeled vehicles though

1 Like

I mean they did trial a leopard

2 Likes

:) only a 2A4

1 Like

This would end the SA quiet nicely

they also have some funky T72s

Still, it would get the german mains going again XD

1 Like

what’s the situation

Bored very bored

2 Likes

I am not a big fan of it, perhaps Romania offers better indegnious designs, but I wouldnt give up the opportunity to take a JAS39C before the Swedes. Well, already spaded the British.