Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

If I want to comment fighting your own tanks is kind of common during WW2 with captured vehicles or lesser-known wars fighting with the leftovers of WW2. There are lost of conflicts where nations collect tech from both sides and have them fight.

no, it literally doesn’t matter if youre fighting another tank from the country you’re playing or not

that’s the point, claiming it’s unfair for the “manufacturer country” is a terrible argument that doesn’t at all matter in this game

this is an argument from IRL politics that has no place in the game.

it’s always been common, in every war

Gamers, that’s who

We dont talk about that thing…

1 Like

So then why have trees? If it makes no difference, get rid of the tree system. Eliminating the tree system allows every nation and vehicle to be added because there would be no gaps.

Dunno if its give advantage or not to fight the same vehicle in front, but i found this sad.

When you choose to grind a country, its usually (for me) because you like the history behind it, what this country have developped, it’s vehicles etc…

If it’s for fighting the vehicle coming from this country but in another one, yep i found this sad personally, and it’s worst when the reason the vehicle was added to another TT is a “bad one”.

F-16I uses this radar

As does the Blk 52+ in Polish service.

Yes, but they bring the problem of the vehicles themselves being… what’s the word for the opposite of good? Starts with a b, three letters long.

Yeah but Israel is in game unlike Poland

Mind giving an example? I can’t quite think of my on my own.

This now gets me thinking air superiority update teaser might be pre-uploaded on wednesday, scheduled for thursday, but whoever is the gaijin crew forgets to set the timer. But I doubt there are no double-checking.
Well, the dev stream followed on the next day, so that might not be the anomaly too.

The Skink was one example.

The same people that want to raid the US tree for aircraft and tanks they never used are absolutely against the US getting the Skink, despite the US tree needing SPAA.

US and Israel could share the HVSD as a C&P vehicle for their top tier SPAA lines

2 Likes

Aight woke up and grabbed food anything new or should i just go to bed.

One that goes off the top of the head is a HuGF Strela-10. Alternatively, after changes to the BR, the DDR T-72M1 could be seen in decent numbers at 9.3. But these are still rather rare cases.

1 Like

Nope nothing yet :(

Hey @Hyrikul who would win, surcouf or this thing?

3 Likes

Aight ima head off then GN folks

2 Likes