Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m sorry, daddy. I’ll try better next time.

let me correct this:
someone here: makes an offer
me: “yeah sure lets see it”
someone here: “nevermind, i didnt know you would actually agree to it”

1 Like

not to mentioning what u propably receive on reddit lol

2 Likes

I literally sent you a post made before the update with the listed which isn’t edited and people in that thread are discussing it

1 Like

Nah.

BeNeLux, Yugoslavia/Balkans tree, Ukrainian Sub-tree for USSR, Ukrainian Sub-tree for USA, Ukrainian independent tree, Swiss Hunter went to the correct and incorrect country, USSR Centauro 120mm when, DU-hull Abrams, paper ships.

Did I miss anything?

1 Like

Its more to annoy the French :P

They are already salty about us having the Milan on the Warrior. Same for the Exocets :P

1 Like

I think bro here it’s very angry bc he doesn’t like any of the vehicles in the leak… lol (i’m laughing so loud right now with all of this)

Yep hahah

At least the moderation teams, both in Reddit and on the Forums, are a-m-a-z-i-n-g at acting up against this and containing it!

2 Likes

Indian rafale to Britain and Iranian F-14 to USSR :P

2 Likes

Abrams spall liners and french planes to UK

1 Like

do it as you said you can, otherwise you are pretty much lying and making up things.

if they arent partialy the same persons lol

meme time

1 Like

More like I didn’t know what had them so I couldn’t say anything.

Absolutely cretinous!

MATE! IRIAF F-14 to USSR is my own squabble, how could I forget lol!

1 Like

Ah…

The fun one would be this:

Spoiler

MXh0tU1sBxrjFPeo_bpI5tBoVQ63DOBe9dd08dRuaMw

1 Like

It shows right there in how you say you’ll prove me wrong.

You refuse to accept any amount of facts by any amount of people, it doesn’t matter how many people give you proof, I did not offer to invite you because I ain’t dragging your predecided ignorance into my friend group where you’ll argue with everyone there as well.
I would rather invite a flat earther.

But go ahead, keep thinking that dozens of people are deciding to edit images in some conspiracy to trick you

1 Like

I made a suggestion thread on the old forum for adding that, I should really look into transfering it over here some point.

1 Like