Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Gaijin with the Leopard 2 if France gets a Dutch sub-tree and/or UK gets Canadian Leopard: “You get a Leopard, you get a Leopard, everyone gets a Leopard.”

German mains: “🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥”

10 Likes

who else? spain?

BELGIUM ? SWITSERLAND ? ALGERIA and other “used to be colonies” (altought most are very limited in their equipement for those one’s)

HECK even the U.A.E at this point since where that fricking close to each other military-wise

(and luxambourg idk what there equipement is so IDK)

3 Likes

How about none of those and France simply gets made to live up to their own huge potential

1 Like

Hehehehe

Spoiler

5 Likes

Yeah it don’t make any sens … they don’t speak french , they never bought french armement and they don’t share borders with France…
my theory is that they will add all small european allies country during ww2 in the french TT .
I believe they said small countries from axis will be in Italy and Scandinavian countries in th sweden TT so this is not impossible that they do that too.
I don’t hate this idea but if we only get copy past instead of domestical vehicle then I hate it…
English is not my main language so sorry if I made spelling and grammar mistakes
Edit : apparently they did have bought french armement in the past but still not a lot

2 Likes

dutch =} makes sence
agerntina =} heh …
poland , belgium and canada =} no

1 Like

They have amx-13-105:

Résumé

2 Likes

Well Belgium has Leos so does Poland heheh

i didn’t know that my bad

1 Like

guess im not a German main?

I have all trees to at least rank IV so I don’t really care where it gets added lol.

1 Like

a Belgian subtree/premium would make so much more sense in France than a Dutch CV90 (even if there are other options i would prefer)
…guess i’m still stuck with a grand total of 0 Belgian vehicles in WT

4 Likes

Belgium flag discovered recently so there is hope

1 Like

AV8B+ to France would be funny

They did, but it’s by no means enough of an argument to add them as a sub-tree

2 Likes

yes yes yes, and add it before the US get one

Yes that would make it even funnier

true, horrible argument

imagine the same tree twice

I mean yeah but i’ve never seen anything even in a fake leak list :,(