Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Glad the new Shilka is coming in to replace the hole the Strela left

Revenge for?

and strela is already bananas

1 Like

CAS of course lol, but I’m not going to start that debate here either

1 Like

Thanks for not starting it

1 Like

I think the Gripen HU would be able to come independent of waiting for Typhoon, it would likely sit in a similar place to the ADF given AMRAAM. Only reason I could see it needing to be added at a specific time between MR-ARH addition and Typhoon is if imaging-IR AAM 's also come well before Typhoon, requiring the ITA techtree to have something in the interim - HuAF Gripen 's use IRIS-T.

If this is true, it might be evidence in favour of MR-ARH coming this update. Italy already has a fighter capable of using AMRAAM, but currently nothing else to fill it 's BR. A Hungarian MiG-29(9-12) would likely be at the same BR as the one in the DE techtree, which also at the same BR as the F-16A ADF currently. So the BR gap would be closed as soon as it opened.

That would also explain the absence of the Gripen C(HUN) in the update we know to be introducing the SWE one.

One of the first things we were told abt the Scandinavian = Sweden implementation was that the name of the techtree would not be changed as a result: https://youtu.be/2GPyb0U-29c?t=1735

3 Likes

Yea so can we get some new weapons besides fox 3’s maybe a new game mode (RB EC so we can do cas without annoying other players) would be cool

My line of thought as well, unless the decide to Nerf the A model, which I doubt, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they push it back an update

eventhough they still have so many unique designs of their own.

Yeah, that is possible, drop the 9Ms, HMD and maybe BOL and reduce to 12.3. but I seriously doubt it

1 Like

That a ban I’m coming through

3 Likes

well yes, but they generally want as many new nations so as a guy from Hungary you would want to play Italy for those vehicles

thats why there are so many russians playing russia and chinese china and so on

Remember, we basically have about 24-26 vehicles confirmed when you add up everything vehicle plus duplicates on the list (add a few more alpha jet, plus some secret vehicles only I know about xaxxa) and then factor in the Hungarian air line if about 8 planes, plus Naval additions, and boom were basically already at 40. So long story short if this list is legit then we’ve more or less seen everything exciting

1 Like

@Deathmisser Who’s Shay

just like me, Deathmisser and soviet moonman - regulars on this forum

A very blunt person but I think he got ban recently like within 24h so that why I though you were an alt.

1 Like
Spoiler

uk-united-kingdom

2 Likes

If being here since 2017 isn’t a reg then who is lol

Also I find it funny how there is only the one Deathmisser user name in the whole game lol