Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

ok im on phone. Buddy I clearly stated that F18 should come BUT IN AN UPDATE AFTER THE ONE COMING NOW. I just wont argue anymore with you because I already stated that too many times

lets forget about f18 ok? Ok.

Found the Hungarian question

6 Likes

There are 42 more

So Italy is getting a MiG 29 next update?

Sweden should be renommed as Scandinavia in that case, because its stupid how much they have possibility from other country, it’s not just Sweden anymore (they are already nothing by themself now).

People who agree with things like that should really not dare saying it’s sad top tier is full of C/P and originality don’t exist anymore in the game.

Looks like it man that will **** *** the Russians lol

1 Like

It’s the same thing with UK and ZA and Italy with Hungry. All three have a sub-tree and a home nation where all their tech goes.

1 Like

That’s just a lie

You said there is no reason to add something worse just for it to be surpassed next update and then out of nowhere brought up the Typhoon

Edit:
Also nobody is attacking you, we’re talking

If necessary, we could get at least two different F-16s for the TT. A block 10 for the current upper level and block 15 MLU with amraam for later.

My only concern is that Gaijin waits until Argentina receives the first planes to give them to Germany. That won’t be soon, even if the purchase is confirmed today. In that case, let’s pray for the Swiss F-18.

its hard to say with stuff like that how long shipping planning etc will be in the end etc. once F4f ice comes , there can be 2-3 updates until germany realy needs the upgrade i guess, so thats plenty of time, we will need to wait and see

Day 2 of asking for a devblog

Monday

Looks like WT twitch drops are broken rn … lotta viewers/players complaining

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

11 Likes

You just had to ruin it with that rubbish meme.

Let’s start again

Monday

1 Like