Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

But we were told we are getting more if that helps

On the other hand commonwealth is very big and can mean alot of stuff

2 Likes

dont remember , but they said that before the jaguar didnt they, for all we know they only meaned that one for now

They said after the Jag

It was a response to the Jag

that one sounded like it was earlier and includes the jag

That the statement I find confusing if Germany is going to get a copy of this tank then where the other copy going ?

This one is after the Jag

uh, that doesnt have anything to do with smins quote. Besides that might be confusion of models, he might have seen the turkish leopard and a revolution one like the 2pl they look very similar, nobody ever said its the 2a4m can that is double in the first place

Or the 2a7hu is coming and a 2a7q /+ for germany, they are nearly the same as well. It is faulty that we think it was about the canadian one in the first place

Wait i think this is the wrong one

past tense, was coming, so that included the jaguar and even the bishma, when the orignial statement was the indian vickers

So what the Canadian tank is now faulty after two leak list that been confirmed right in the past.

santa for this update i want light tanks for germany and a fix to the PUMA ifv

the leak list doesnt show everything just saying, the double thing might just be sth they heard, but not necesarily referencing the canadian one

isnt that pretty much the same?

PUMA fix + new light tank = PUMA S1

For a nation that could start at the reserve, it is pretty good and could last some time without a sub-tree.

Yugoslavia- I’ve heard it could be a 5-line TT and is probably the best we are still missing.

Poland and Czechoslovakia- are both good options but like some options, they spent some time without an industry and nation(C&P heavy BRs but it is like Italy so it’s not that bad)

Switzerland- neutral nation with an industry

Benelux- this is a multi-nation tree so I wouldn’t put it is possible anytime soon.

Latin American- it makes money but like before. multi-nation tree.

Well yes, there are better options I’d say Canada sits with Poland and Czechoslovakia al three of which sit under Yugoslavia for nations that could start at rank 1.

But then again there were better options than Isreail and we got them…

1 Like

He was refercing this statement like i said i got the wrong one

This is also after the Jag

No they are talking about the Canadian Leo going to be a double act I don’t have the quotes on hand but we are defo talking about the Canadian one

1 Like

again past tense, as we already mentioned, says more as well, but no time can mean in general far future
Heck many Uk players will kill if they end up getting australian redback and not an ajax soon

nothing to see

1 Like

Yeah its vague can be next update or the one after that or the one after that