Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah, but to be honest that isn’t a high bar to clear lol. Being better than a bad tank.

It would be in the middle in terms of protection

arguably it might be better then challenger 2e or blacknight already, slightly slower but better protected, back to how the leopards will overshadow the challengers

Fake

I don’t think a Merkava 5 exists and Sweden already has a pre-order premium in the form of the Strv-121 Christian II

It would only be above the Ariete, Challenger 2s and only slightly above the Merkava Mk.4s and Leclercs from what I have seen Shini and Furina say.

Still well below the other Leopards, Abrams and T-series.

For now
I really hope the fix the mantlet

1 Like

So it would be in the middle

yup, thats specialy why i think the leopard currently does not have a place in the UK tree if the challengers dont get considerably updated like they need to be.
A Uk tree were your first 2 spawns end up being leopard is just garbage and has no place

Well they said they are gonna re work then its just a matter of when

And IF they do it right.

My most played Br my first spawns are a SA tank and or a Russian one until i get enough SP for the Jag

10.3 is our best BR

1 Like

It is a BIG IF

1 Like

Man like this Leo is so hard to pin point

2 Likes

Well it be much easier in a week

Either way ill be crying

1 Like

I’m atcually starting to believe my independent Canada joke.

As it’s so hard to see where it would fit the best

1 Like

I wonder why. It’s almost like Gajin tossed all vehicle placement rules out the window.

Much like the suggestion mod Headnaught comment on the Canadian TT suggestion, the only to stop the like 3-4 nation from fighting over Canadian vehicles is to add a Canadian TT.

2 Likes

It their being two of the same that gets me

Maybe it like that Austrian vehicle that got added to Germany and France

That would definitely solve the issue

2 Likes

That would be the end game as that was done with Israel :P

2 Likes

only reason that made it possible, is because it had 2 different user nations, argentinia and austria, thats not the case with the leopard