Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The Netherlands independently were closer than Switzerland yes, but France has helped out BeNeLux as a whole a lot more (recently at least) also there’s a fair number of rather modern French vehicles that are being used by some of the nations such as the Jaguar EBRC

Tbh I expected the UAE for France before anything

God, the MiG Project 1.44 looks so cursed

yeah maybe a swiss f-5 will be added maybe not. Dont think switzerland will end up anywhere else but I tried at least to confirm that

unironically an F-5E would be Germany’s best top tier CAS Multirole jet… and that’s just sad

Germany deserves it /s

History can be altered according to ones perception and pov here one of it’s examples two of my topics about the Zerstörer 45

In the end of it the conclusion was that what we have in game isn’t the Zerstörer 45, it wasn’t what Doyle suggested and draw, it was pure fiction to some point with no drawings nor well written details to back it up

Yeah but its got insane paper stats, with just 1 engine it exceeds a 1:1 T/W empty and it has two…

Luckily it never fitted or tested anything but who knows, Gaijin could ‘production’ it.

1 Like

Dunno, I always felt Argentina, Croatia and/or Austria would have been way better fits

But I have to admit that I am kind of against adding Switzerland at all, with them always being neutral and all

Thats a fact, but for a company that could’ve done a basic search would’ve made a video about finnish history actually cool instead of getting everything wrong.

Tbf i will take anything that come from this update if it’s going to boost the general game play for Germany, and hopefully we get that boxer too

1 Like

Argentina is basically an honorary subtree as is and Austria doesn’t help Germany, which is what a sub tree is supposed to do. Switzerland does Help germany.

1 Like

I dont really know enough to say something about it. I would be happy about the p-16. Seems really cool and great cas alternative to the f-84f probably.

I cant really stand the f-84f because it falls out of the sky after half a turn

1 Like

jokes on you, swiss F-5Es did not have CAS capability, the hunter we already have is the last cas capable plane of swiss until the F-35

2 Likes

the boxer can be either really interesting or boring. Hope we see the devblog tomorrow. Not again US and Russia please

because IRL limitations have stopped the snail before < w <

Well this is how it works i guess all we have now is spreading knowledge and inform other ppl about the mistakes so hopefully it get fixed someday

Please dont talk about that swiss hunter my friend…

1 Like

what the plane that’s the same BR as the brit one and just better in EVERY way?

1 Like

why switzerland why

1 Like

would prefer them to drop it for the F/A 18c, the f5e doesnt matter as much

1 Like