Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

no, its a 29mm spiot mortar, IIRC the dustbin is around 230mm wide but overall less effective then the 165mm HESH AVRE designed later.

Its also got a range of like 200m on a good day of hope and needs to fully aim up to do that xD

damn.

I mean I’m talking from ARB… but how and why lmao

They’re the same from what I can tell. Which is ass, when you consider the F-4J and F-4S, with “better missiles” (they shouldn’t be) are at the same BR as all the UK ones in ARB.

And no, I’m not accepting “oh but no vulcan” as a valid excuse lmao

I love the fact we live in a world where people would dispute this word lmao

“uhhhh but muh extra GBU and Magics!!!”

(Requires you to assume HESH would be good - it isn’t)

1 Like

The two new maps mentioned in today 's article are probably related to this from the Roadmap:

( [Development][RoadMap] The War Thunder Roadmap for Spring to Summer 2024 - News - War Thunder )

Since the next Naval-prize event won’t be coming until after the immediate next one and the summer event break, it 's possible that it won’t be Rank 4 or below as was previously speculated.

Both? Both.

If it’s the D-day variant it’s going to be useless. If its the 165 variant, it’s still going to be terrible cause iirc the reload is dumb long, and one of the major reasons for switching to the centurion 165

Yep, with it being the 80th anniversary as well.
Hopefully Gaijin plans something.

(edit, I had a dumb moment)

Yeah, the only hope for the Jaguar IS to have a place on our TT outside of maybe sim. Is if it gets a ground rating of 10.3. But the likelyhood of that is slim to none

(im doing the spade grind for it now for that juicy 50k RP to quickly dump into the FA2, and its brutal)

So it will be that variant then :D

200m max range lets gooooooo

Probably gunna be like Br5 or 6 as well and have a 40k event score needed with 7 or 8 stages

Really depends on which Churchill AVRE.

Is it the Churchill III or Churchill IV one? As VII is post-war.

I’ll cross out anything to do with the little-known fun fact about them.

Why don’t spawn campers get automatically artilleried?

He hungers.

2 Likes

nah proably come in around 3.0. probably 20-30k even score and all that jaz

He craves healthy food. Spawn campers aren’t it

1 Like

What is that?

This is actually a good idea.

1 Like

Soviet 280mm mortar. Mass produced ww2 vintage lobbing 32kg+ of filler.

1 Like

Perhaps that naval map datamined during last major will come