Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

One of the ground vehicles I am looking forward to get in the game one day. Just like this thing

2 Likes

I think that’s the point.

JA37C to 11.3 with necessary upgrades
JA37D to 12.3 when AMRAAM arrives.

It’s the same situation as the F3. Though personally I think it would be better to add a second airframe to add that AMRAAM capability. Its an annoying extra grind but it’s the best of both worlds

Your majesty, a second air frame has hit the tech tree.
(It must be the FSP)

2 Likes

Devil will be disappointed it’s not the CSP

Shouldve been in the game instead of the pantsir. The OSA-AKMs 9M33M3 would have a similar performance and range compared to 95Ya6, but other aspects will be a lot more balanced.

1 Like

3 Likes

15 minutes to 1300 lads(usually when the devs drop)

maybe a update on the Puma missing MUSS (360° cover) or the AHEAD ammo?

PUMA’s ‘MUSS’ active protection system provides a protective sphere around the vehicle against incoming missiles. The system works in a similar fashion to the familiar ‘Shtora’ system found on the Soviet T-90A MBT. Namely, it blocks the guidance signal of incoming missiles, thus confusing the projectile and making it miss its mark. Contrary to the Soviet system however, tankers won’t need to point in the direction of the incoming threat however. Instead, the system is fully automatic and constantly surveys the 360 degrees of the vehicle’s surroundings. This handy feature will especially help shield the PUMA from ATGMs fired by helicopters, as this is typically their weapon of choice.

Literally from the Devblog from 2 years ago

2 Likes

btw do the dev plan on giving nato nations some longer range sams or at least considering taking the Kh38s either off of the Su25 or nerfing them till then because right now there is zero counter play when they can sit at 16-18km away and you are just forced to watch your death approach, on the other side of that we have zero weapons that can out range the pansir besides getting a really long shot with a maverick. most maps you spawn about 14 to 15km away and are instantly in range of a pansir (just had a game where I did a full 180 to try and climb and still got shot down before I was even 16km away)

1 Like

Is it though?

4 Likes

Tank → Plane → Boat repeat.
Unless you know something we dont. (Which of course you do)

6 Likes

u damn tease

1 Like

Hello Smin

Are there any plans on changing the ‘multipathing’ ceiling for the addition of Fox 3’s?
It’s currently nearly 10x as high as real life, and it’s very detrimental to gameplay in simulator battles with the tree-hugging meta found in top-tier.

4 Likes

@gszabi99 liked your comment, get em!

1 Like

+1

Naval is life 😜

1 Like

#BotLivesMatterToo

1 Like

Oh yes, but to quote Smin, a little different than people may be expecting. )))

1 Like

Next event is Nelo Cinco K4, the first guy is armed with an AK.

Well… That means its not on the British TT 🤣