Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

the worst mistake they ever made

1 Like

leak about today

2 Likes

god now I feel old I still remember fire man sam like the old one before cgi ahhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Honestly I’m glad they already ruined most of the characters traits.

My favs was Travis .

2 Likes

That would be cool

Well I am happy to announce that I did not know that either of these has new CGI version. Now my day is ruined.

2 Likes

sorry for that ahahah

Rip one min silance for him lol

This is getting out of hand

6 Likes

It will corroborate the leaked list

the Addition for RB99 to the JA37D, and the addition of AIM9Ls and BOL flare pods to JA37C

Are Thai vehicles suitable candidates if we will see Thai sub-tree?
And same question about Thai F-16 instead of F-16AJ

1 Like

the FOX-3s are not in game at the moment, so for the moment no RB 99

But mah phoenix!11

1 Like

yeah, I know but asking about a licensed AIM-120 is total a different story

RB99 is AMRAAM. We don’t have that in game for any aircraft currently or it’s counterparts.

JA37C intentionally does not have AIM-9L and BOL as it would require a higher BR and currently put it on the same BR as JA37D.

All missile weaponary is subject to balance. Not just if β€œit had it, it will get it.”

3 Likes

yeah

1 Like

Did someone suggest dynamic BRs with different weapons? For example F-16A ADF without AMRAAMs is 12.0, but if you install the modification it would become 12.7. I am using F-16A ADF as an example. This way planes could get their historical weapons without destroying their BRs, as it would have multiple battle ratings. People who want to farm 11.0 and 11.3 premiums can uninstall the AMRAAM mod, others who want more punch can install it and fight at a higher BR. It seems like a win-win situation.

Mhm I would honestly call it a family show