Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

please be the datamined pixel coin stuff. idrc about pixel coin, I just need a break until the next event.

isnt the next event a ship? sounds like a break either way

I want the ship though. While I didn’t care about SMS Baden, I still got it, but these last 2 event vehicles have been lower tier and this one will probably also be lower tier which gives me a reason to care. I want HMS Ajax or HMS Exeter.

4 Likes

I hope, whatever “Pixel Coin” is, it isn’t an NFT or something like that.

2 Likes

Regardless of the next Naval event, in the FaQ of the new Event Cycle they stated that an almost one month long break is planned in the summer, so maybe after the Naval Event is over the break applies

1 Like

ah fair enough, one of the 12 naval players, my condolensces

Hopefully

1 Like

while 10 of the 12 are just Scripted accounts aka botted xD

1 Like

it’s some nonsense crypto stuff idk. probably just a new way to pay like razer gold

is there any news on the Histroically unaccurate JA37C and JA37D engine thrust? and the JA37C and JA37D unaccurate Loadout?

Can we see any news today ? Or will it be another regular boring day?

From Smin

1 Like

So its a devblog, but for a new nation, or group of nations. Gotcha

depends what it is, I think I can speak for everyone here if its USS Gyatt then uh gonna have to get it just for the memes

2 Likes

I don’t see any open internal reports on the Thrust matter you mentioned, so please link to any reports.

As for loadouts, could you be more specific please?

6 Likes

unironically tho if its the 1956 refit it would be fucking awesome since USS Gyatt is the first DDG or guided missile destroyer with a terrier AA missile launcher, and with 100kg of explosive mass should be pretty effective anti ship weapon as well

3 Likes

wait why do i vagelly remember him , “bob the builder” (the OG good one , not the modern one)?

5 Likes

I think so, yeah lol

1 Like

well shit that’'s nostalgia

1 Like

Because they never added him in CGI (post Neil).