Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

No, I need the Felon, goofy fighter with side and rear facing radars and DIRCM

It’s still a valid point even if Gaijin disagrees. What Gaijin thinks is not a barometer of what’s right.

No it’s not there are at least 100 vehicles that invalid this point

I can dislike seeing F-4s in other trees and also think they should be able to use planes that those countries used. The two are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

That would work.

It sounds like a better idea than mine.

1 Like

where would you personally put an F4F-ICE?

1 Like

Huh? At this point in time from having a few conversations with you, I can sum up that your mindset is “If Gaijin does this, then it means they’re right”.

1 Like

Not too dissimilar to how repair, crew replenishment and arguably swing-wing works

Hell, VTOL works by having two separate damage models too, so this shouldn’t be an issue

I would still add F-4F ICE into Germany. It was their frontline fighter for awhile.

These statements go against each other

I never said they are right it I’m saying your personal points doesn’t match what in game.

not really, only for about 15-20 years

And explain why my personal beliefs/opinions have to match what is in-game?

Keep in mind that Japan doesn’t have anything domestic to fill these gaps, the situation is very different compared with France, which still have a lot of originals left to add, let alone modified exports.

9 Likes

You said France never used the F-5.

Italy never operated Migs or Gripens but yet they are here.

Good to hear!

I think it’s worth the effort to get working, simply for the unique and interesting vehicles it would allow for. Not to mention the existing vehicles that could swim in some capacity but needs preparation (M113, M3 Bradley, Strv-103, Ikv-91 etc)

This is precisely how I could see us getting a DD Sherman for this year’s D-day event, for example.

1 Like

That is quite awhile, not as long as some of the other 4th gen airframes, but it served with them until Eurofighter took over.

Correct. I can also disagree with Italy getting Migs or Gripens.

Just because Gaijin has done it, doesn’t mean I need to start going with the way they’ve been doing things.

3 Likes

first of all it’s a 3rd gen airframe

and then you do go against your own argument and support an F4 phantom in a Non US tree

Yes you can but this isn’t the way to do it