Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Well lets be real sweden is forever lacking real CAS until 12.7 and it all comes down to gaijin making the decision of what they add. Not like swedish helicopters are good minus water boi, hes got his floaties. Besides the 9.3 and 9.7 helis are a joke lmao.

Im on mobile rn lmao

My problem isn’t that they went with a Finnish subtree, it’s that they didn’t actually add many Finnish vehicles.

300px-PXA203-AMOS
tow2.thumb.jpg.99f924f5f94cd6c45172f16294c9935e
13583686084_660ded3115.thumb.jpg.22d89f6a211fb090dfd62bfd0973a1cf

2 Likes

I have no what variant that is :D

Hawk 50 and Hawk 60

I already mentioned this on a post about people complaining the mi 28 and the t80. The bt 42 wasnt even gonna be here when finland was first shown until enough people screamed, and the t80 shouldve been a patria model, helicopter has literally no options so until someone can show something good to replace it, we cant get rid of it

I know the T1, 100 and 200 variants :D

So i have no idea what the finnish ones are armed with :D

Should have 9L’s and a few mounted with 1000lb bombs from memory ill look on my pc later cause i have the flight manuels to one for finnish service.

Yeah, and I can’t believe we still haven’t gotten the “Sturmi” (Finnish StuG)

Looks like it would be about equivalent to the T1

German players would be upset(where is my stug iv Gaijin?!) Seriously its the heavy tank problem again. Gainin didnt want to devalue the finnish kv-1b from german players so they made an even worse decision which makes german players hate swedish players even more with the KT, tbf the german players hated when i mentioned sweden getting the kv-1b. Gaijin makes so many problems for themselves honestly.

So this, basically

images(1)

(Now that I think about it, this sums up pretty much everything Gaijin does)

1 Like

Yeah but can you add some death threats to my dms to make it a bit more accurate (pls no more i cant sift through them all again.)

I want those parasite fighters the US made to be in the bomb bay of the b-29 and the lil draken (not the macross version, though would be a cool event imo) Goofy ahhh fighter’s

Yikes, sorry bout that

Not really their fault, gaijin decides what comes and what doesnt

God what i would pay to have a proper blushing decal tho. Also more japanese wheeled ifv when?
(His name is spoinkus Armored)

3 Likes

That opens up the “multi-crew” can of worms, like squadmates manning your gun turrets or being your RIO/WSO

But yes, gimme!

More or less yea.

Usually you get a bajillion leaks (mostly fake) and have some discussion around them. This time it’s just been the one main Chinese one and all discussion is basically done. Once I assume all the fake ones are gonna show up once devblogs start.

I just want something to get hyped around at the very least lol.

Gazzbi already confirmed one leak list to be true

2 Likes

The worst part about the one true leak is that it isn’t even all that exciting, at least to me :/

So I don’t even have much to drool over xD