Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

that the goofy one?

Spoiler

61SKimMNuDL.AC_UF894,1000_QL80

Uh…

Do you mean YF-23?

1 Like

Shhhh macross is a guilty pleasure for jets, god the yf-19 is peak

3 Likes

I kinda get where you’re coming from but IIRC they used to be more reserved about adding singular foreign vehicles that weren’t part of a subtree. That is a more recent phenomena, like with SA Gripen. I don’t rule out that F-16 could come with an eventual DK/NO subtree in the future.

Definitely get the AV8B+, I have it and it’s a joy to fly! (Now where is the US one? 🤔)

I say, go big or go home

Spoiler

1 Like

I’m actually am getting pissed off for no reason

I found it to be a snorefest tbh

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/why-arent-nuke-tkers-banned-for-at-least-a-month/108400/108

Is this guy on the forum I’m replying too trolling?

GCAP and Mitsubishi F-X project, I need my F-3

Prayge Pepe Pray Sticker - Prayge Pray Pepe Pray - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes

My only problem with the swed air tree rn is it has the one TT draken and the viggens and thats it. Sure all gripens are the same air wise but for ground strike the best go to other nations and i normally hate cas but if im out of my 6 tanks im in a plane with two gbu’s and 4 missiles. Id like to get the swedish AGM that are more useful than the RB 75’s but gaijin has yet to respond to that suggestion.

Yeah, having mostly played US and Germany before, Sweden CAS (lack thereof) was certainly an experience.

I don’t know if there’s any domestic CAS options left, so that’s one of the reasons I think they could use a subtree.

I believe SAAB planned an attacker at some point but that was only a mockup.

Edit: here it is:

6 Likes

Finnish BAE Hawks might be quite good for that. But no idea what the Fins equipped them with

Eh, they have weaponry but gaijin decdied to add whatever they could copy paste over a few peices that would make the AJ series worth ever getting(absolutely terrible vehicles[Aj-37 is ok, sometimes]) mainly they could get the BAE Hawk for finland. Regardless people will still tell me the Saab 105 is under BR’d yet i decided to play the a4e early for the first time at 9.0 instead of 8.7 and wow 20 ground kills and my only death was me ramming my friend in a helicopter at the end of the match. It was gross but sadistically fun. I see why so many people play it. I knew it was good but damn its ez kills.

Wooden so not gonna happen unfortunately

@Morvran @Pheonix_RX01

Guys, you both mention BAE Hawk, but it seems its armament would be limited. There’s also the question what the Finns specifically used)

out of all Subtrees sweden could’ve got they added Finland.

Anyone else’s mood be like this whenever it’s been too long since the last major update AND also no dev blogs?

10 Likes

UK ones had AGM-65s (and maybe Paveways). So it depends on what variant the FIns actually had and what they had equipped on them

Spoiler

Who is that actor?

Wiki suggests Finland used Mk 51s and Mk 66s.