Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Insert weeabo joke here. lol
Also it would be cool to get some new Japanese wheeled IFV’s :P

Its pretty mid ngl, it doesmt fix a lot of the gaps in TT’s from the brs id guess

Mutli-crew mechanics would be epic.

8 people in a B-17. Or multiple people on a battleship. It would be epic

New gamemode

We don’t need his help, the Chinese leaker already proved himself he’s legit.

Like he does have a web page to prove it
https://tieba.baidu.com/home/main?id=tb.1.ff42df28.od1urJJKKQMaTINUcU3D4g?t=1532154447&fr=pb

There’s XM800T at least (smol boi)

Yeah but i like when Gazzbi also comments

Id play a PvE gamemode which just put you in the turret of a AI flown B-17 and you have to defend against waves of attackers

Should be Technicly possible already, not the multicrew thing but parasite fighters.
I mean if the plane takes of from a shipcatapult or gets released fom a Mothership plane, not a real diffrence there i guess (Please add G4M/G8N with Ohka)

Stuart and a weisal had a child

Maybe T-80UE-1, but that will be, as far as I know, little more than a better T-80U, and, well, it’s sad that, of ALL nations, it’s Russia getting one more MBT instead of Fr*nce (XLR?), Italy (was expecting 2A7HU) or America (Abrams with actual armor?).

Also it looks like it will be Premium, like 2A4 CAN, so that would take away the slight interest I could have on it xD

That being said, not ALL vehicles are on the list, so there’s still hope!

Speaking of cans of worms, ehhhhm let’s not

Not in this bomber economy lol, one strafe amd that bomber is done for lol. Maybe if they made them more tanky for the game mode

I wonder how the majority of the community gonna handle that gremlin boy?

I want spaa and jets that arent copy past amd arent 12.7 like 8.0-10.0

All I know that we might probably have a spooksmobile mk.2 in the game then.
American
Light tank
Prototype
FAST

Yea the Chinese one, IIRC.

I know the feeling. I feel similarly since it has no mention of anything for Japan. Even the ARH for all doesn’t tell me what Japan would get as their carrier. I’m just hoping it’s anything but the Thai F-16A. So either the Thai Gripen C or F-15J MSIP and some copium for some mangled F-2 variant like XF-2A with APG-68 and AIM-120A/B (basically US F-16C with better flight model lol).

1 Like

Oh and Smin’s comment is pretty much telling us the ground section of the Benelux leak would just be premiums to fill holes that France has.

but why?

Depends on it’s BR honestly.

I could see it being around 7.0 but not any higher, since it’s not really better than a Wiesel