Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Massive sarcastic post:

Spoiler

00-Saab-MSHORAD-JLTV

Gaijin for Britain when?
(Only posting in regards to AA discussion from earlier)

1 Like

Only good thing to come out of this update is updated user models. No longer will I see 1950’s pilot geared models in post 1980 era jets

Imagine… we would get proper afterburner effects for jets
and working skins which work also WITH the Fueltanks…

1 Like

Wait, does that mean we have a new SPAA?

I was ender the impression we never got one after the MMEV got cancelled.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but don’t get carried away now xD

What makes you think that though? F-16 is basically the Sherman of air tech tree. USA, Japan, China, Italy and Israel have them, that’s half the nations in the game.

it’s kinda the F-104 story all over again

or the F-86 story

or the Phantom story

2 Likes

Cant cause WoT exclusive, aint first time they did WoT event, just like Azur Lane does collabs with WoWS.

1 Like

200w

1 Like

did they buy any phantoms?

Sadly no

damn, but they got Vipers right?

Ye

This beauty right here

2 Likes

Norway with the ATM-9s

Look if gaijin wanted to add a good competitive vehicle to sweden back when they were the only ones to have a single rank 8 they wouldve added the f16 by now. Besides im pretty sure they still have the least amount of rank 8 air with the largest br gap in that rank. Not that it matters honestly. Been busy spading my italian TD’s i skipped (god they are mid). The o ly thing i see in swedens air future is another premium draken and the grip C but with amraams at 13.0 (cause gaijin is so insistent on not moving new vehicles up) and maybe the f18 then a big done sign put up front lol. It doesnt matter to me anymore since I’m going down hungary air next so ill basically have the slightly cooler harrier(sorry gr.7 my love goes to the AV8B+) and the best gripen also a mig 23 until the FM nerf god rest in peace mig 23’s I’ve got a lot of spading to do…

you do know Finland has F-18Cs right?

We’ll get 100% balanced stealth mechanics before then

1 Like

Yeah thats like a long way away and as it stands doesnt fix the br gaps for jets. Besides no idea when theyll add it. Most likely sometime this year but god forbid they add it when they add the american one. Regardless i just want more 8.0-10.0 stuff rn. Mainly looking for the Gnat and BEA Hawk for my swed and brit lineup

god I hope they never add stealth jets

Su-57 and F-35 RCS arguments and Implementation complaints are going to be terrible here

Yeah… I hope it never happens. No nation really needs the F-35 and both US and USSR can go without the F-22 and Su-57 respectively.

Yeah but i want the yf-23(was thinking macross for a sec) tho, god i love how it looks.