Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Now who is all about negativity? ;))

1 Like

“French” F-15 looks dope

why do you think BENELUX showed up, coincidence i think not

(no tbh i’m booth happy and disepointed for that subject-mater)

3 Likes

I’m just here to watch the S show : D

Not my fault you are all entertaining (some of the time that is)

I’m being kind here because I’m being watched

It’s a bit disappointing that the leak hints towards NF-5A when there’s many things that can replace that. There’s many things in that BR that can fulfill the necessary requirements. Many Mirage 3 export variants, and Mirage F1 export variants, not even looking at prototypes.

2 Likes

Another tech tree with Fokkers D.XXI, I’m a happy bunny sad it’s not the 2x 20mm Variant the Fins had : (

I’m in this picture

2 Likes

I’m also here* to watch for when the announcement comes too, Dutchies will have to grind a completely new tech tree cause they thought it’d go to Germany.

could’ve ben added before the gripen A and than added the gripen C instantly would’ve ben better

i still don’t know why gaijin haven’t really added anything into the TT from countries that are not sweden or finland

Well you lot was determined to have Argentina, so you kinda bitten yourself there lol.

2 Likes

god I hope we get longer range sams for western nations, or they nerf the Kh38 till then because literally all they have to do is sit out side of 12km and they are immune to counter attack

Gaijin would never give the russians something nobody else has a counter to, right?

4 Likes

I hope you are ready to deal with S400s, but dont worry other nations are getting new BR7 SPAAs

Nah, Canadian Leopard for BeNeLux subtree because of Canada and the Netherlands being close due to the Dutch Princess (being born in Ottawa) and due to Canada help liberate German forces during WW2.
France is also valid due to Quebec and France donating the land surrounding Vimy Ridge to Canada due to WW1
/s

4 Likes

Like thats ever gonna happen [insert shrek meme here i dont have it]

1 Like

COUGH Italy also COUGH

1 Like

American one is capable of it, the CANADATS is stuck with AA capabilities

Knowing Gaijin it would probably be a premium, like the other Norwegian vehicles

(Why couldn’t we have been a subtree? Whyyyyyy)

Because finland has so much to offer (sarcasm for now), honestly considering sweden still doesnt have 5 lines for air it makes since to get a Nor/DK air tree to help fill up the last line. Also you are on absolute copium to think gaijin will give sweden an f16, ill eat a shoe if they add one. God pls the ja37D was so bad at 11.7 glorified flying brick trying to turn against f16s without full control on.

1 Like