Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I think all of us have are expectations low as hell lol.

Some people think the F18 is coming this patch, I don’t think so it may not be a huge jump in terms of technology but again Patches like this usually ar not early this time of the year.

yes, but u need to have watched the anime first for that

Ewwwwwww, ew, ewwww

just dont google what i said earlier if you wanna keep your sanity

1 Like

its good, if you watch the right stuff

2 Likes

eva was great

1 Like

If we went by the “nations that used to be a part of (X) Empire should go to its tech tree”, we would virtually only have French, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and British tech trees, and these three would have the rest of the world lmao.

In fact, if you went further into technicalities, the entire West would be just a Roman tech tree. Roman, you know, because Spain, France and U.K were also parts of the Roman Empire; therefore, by extension, all the Spanish Empire had could be said to have been a part of the former Roman Empire, so…

Yeah. Roman Tech Tree holds the entire West and American tech trees, and then Russia, China, Sweden and Japan separately.

I don’t think the F-18 is coming myself.

I think we will get the F-18 in the September update.

If we are getting a new “vehicle” for the US I’m going to have to agree with others and it being the F-15C

well according to the Least nothing really MAJOR is coming, even the gripen C it self was not leaked for sweden. all that was leaked is Amraams coming for all nations.

Speak for yourself :P

1 Like

eva-title (5)

11 Likes

T-80UE-1, even with today’s “META” is not a 11.3 material.
It should ve 11.7

USSR has been using anti-radiation lining since 1959, which, according to CIA is capable of absorbing spall fragments.

1 Like

Gaijin, where’s my [insert country’s name] subtree so I can feel represented by an F-16 with my country’s flags/roundels???

6 Likes

Ok now that is just pure salt lol

5 Likes

My doctor thinks my salt intake is fine :3

1 Like

dont need a subtree for are’s TBH
TF-15 (FN)[modified F-15B]

and the F-18 (FN) wile wee’re on that subject

7 Likes

Do it upset the French !

There’s no need for ground either really. Especially if they exhaust all avenues. These being:
Domestic designs
Imported designs
Prototypes
Exported designs.