Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

wait do you mean the thing to hold the ERA on the LFP?

in game the only UFP addon the 2F has is the steel plate to hold the rack for the ERA on the LFP

Is that the reason the Chally 2 OES is called uk_challenger_2_megatron in the files?

no idea its like how the 3TD is the LEP in the files

Yes. Gen 1 plate on DL2E and 2F (E) double as era mounting and add on plate, 2F (L) and up is much thiccer heavier plate, and hold the Chobham block

it wont do much in game then as its labelled as just structural steel

Don’t worry, in Flanders we also use ‘Ach zo’ in the same way.

It was reported long time ago

so another thing in the long list of inaccuracies of the challenger 2s lol

Yes. File names are pretty meaningless in relation to the final name and are just early / WIP names.

I still hate how wrongly correct OES name is

they just need to add a megatron decal and the transformers symbol on the radio blocks at the front and it will all be fine

Well, they would need to renamed it to megatron or atdu
And alo remember we now have a new megatron

I want them to add a numberplate decals first personally. The lack of numbers on some stuff is slowly driving me insane

1 Like

the engine at 1500HP needed better cooling in the chally 2 hulls to be at that target power

Funny you mention that :)

Shout out to people who set up suggestion plugs, got to be some of my favourite people

2 Likes

I wonder if gaijin can manage to code in a randomizer for this. Like every game it generates a recognition plate at the place it supposed to be but in random numbers.

If you excuse me, clearly there’s something I need to do lmao

Hmm I wonder what this notification is :)

:P

Spoiler

This is a complete sentence.

anything today?