Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Whoa, I must say, Ministry of Defence are absolute chill chads for taking their time to actually reply to some War Thunder player about a technical matter about a vehicle.

Britain still in with a chance for the standard 2A4 hehe

dovbleg when

1 Like

It was not a WT player, a random person asked that, we just took it. And well, they have to answear you. They must reach back to you when you do FoI.

1 Like

Ether way now it got to be reworked as it’s not historical

/j

Point still stands hahah. They still cared to reply to such a question from some random person.

They are simply the best. Not least at which for the awesome quotes:
Screenshot_20240529_111148_OneDrive

15 Likes

wait so if its been rejected as the 2019LEP why cant it receive what it had as of 2021 for the TD it would help with its survivability and push it more to be a contender to the 2A7V

Is that seriously from the MoD ?

I made a edit, but poor internet connection made it save for years

Oh, I see!

Would it not have been testing the uprating of the CV12 rather than the EuroPowerPack?

If they register the FoI, they have to reach back to you. Response can be anything, like we will not tell you cuz a or we will tell you b as c is classified or we will tell you d, but they still have to response.

Yea if it did it would, it only tested the transmission afaik. That person just asked that random question, probably based on 2E

Oh my God HAHAHAH

Morning everyone. Popcorn time?

It’s accurate as per the 2021 announcement and press event afaik

do we have a photo of what the UPF addon looks like? im curious if its similar to that of the Leo2s

Dunno, but i keep my McNuggies warm

Yes, gimme a sec, but its the same as 2F L and up