Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

yeah germany was a bit blessed with mbts in the last few patches but dam fix the tanks pls so many bug reports. Also a Leo 2 with trophy would be awesome

What do you mean, it is there? AIR DEFENSE anti tank System

I’m getting flagged too

I don’t understand why so many people believe that there should ALWAYS be ONE and THE SAME standard to ALL vehicles of different nations when it comes to foreign/subtree/premium/event vehicles.

The only true standard there is, is: a vehicle will go wherever it suits the most and wherever it’s needed the most for gameplay purposes.

It’s that simple, yet many people appear to have an issue with that and insist on claiming that there should be a fixed set of criteria parameters instead of a dynamic one that adapts to different needs at different points, which is how it is.

Geopolitics are irrelevant when the actually pressing matter on a game is, well, gameplay value.

3 Likes

Yeah finally i just hope it wont get overtiered… i hope…

It is how it works though. Rank 7 domestic vehicles was requested, not subtrees. In fact, Japanese and German players have been requesting subtrees more than France on forums.

There’s also a large subset of French players who won’t touch the copy paste additions, so the French tech tree might as well still be considered as having “gaps”.

1 Like

1 Like

I thought you have a flag fan club doing that all the time anyways.

1 Like

Honestly the Vextra will probably be one of those vehicles that works at any tier

Most trees will always have American or Russian technology. Lots of nations purchased from both of them. That’s not new.

Just like how British tech can be found in others trees too at certain points in time.

8 Likes

Arguably Germany definitely don’t need a subtree, Japan seemingly looks like they will be getting one soon as well, and as for the new subtree additions, it’s less for the people who are unwilling to touch the copy paste addition, and more for the new players who don’t mind having a working line up.

1 Like

I rather have American tech as those are our allies at the end of the day

2 Likes

So the British T-80 we bought is not good enough for a squadron vehicle, but the Indian T-90 is

3 Likes

So how long to dev blog? ^^

Yes

1 Like

I mean pretty much every tree is either running American or German tech in them.

1 Like

We have never ruled it out or commented on this. So I’m not sure how you came to this conclusion. The addition of the Indian T-90 was not “instead of” anything else.

4 Likes

No, they are indisputable laws of nature. Breaking them fractures the fabric of the universe. Just like how Gszabi’s spreadsheet is an absolute forecast of the future.

then why not add the many light tanks left that we haven’t seen after years of promising them, I feel that they would add far more variety to the British tree, rather than just diluting our MBTs

2 Likes

I meant it more like i hope it wont go higher than 9.7 for the sake of line up