Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

For now

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the ADATS is useless, I can still find decent value with it (outside of fighting SM-3s), however it is definitely time for most other nations to receive better SPAA at top tier.

problem is that there realy arent any standalone options left or are only in development now and would have to wait quite a few more years

2 Likes

3 Likes

do u think when amraams come it’s gonna make a difference? probably the american version gonna head for the ground, the russian one gonna hunt u in real life not ingame.

5 Likes

the roikkat one is fake that was only a model, i thin k they initialy wanted to give Uk that one but stopped when they found out its a mock up. Besides that it isnt the needed upgrade

All the parts from it have been made. @DevilO6 can tell you more

1 Like

was it ever assembled?

You would have to ask devil :)

1 Like

True, but at the same time Gaijin created this mess themselfs so something has to happen to fix it.

Not that anything will happen of course. Played top tier ground sim this morning with some friends. It’s just a russian curbstomp.

2 Likes

Yeah, gaijin even featured it in a teaser, but then realized that the ZA-HVM is just a mockup, oops. The missile was indeed developed as the umkhonto, but never actually mounted on a rooikat.

You think i was saying AMRAAM would be the best nah if they fix the TVC MICA would be the best

1 Like

so as i said, besides it being fake. It just wouldnt be the needed upgrade either, western nations need a pantsir /tor equivalent and not a worse one yet again. Only italy and israel would benefit from any top tier missle spaa realy

Not fully. Hull turret, missle launchers and radar did. Missiles and tracker were about to be but the program got cancelled

1 Like

Looking at how many years magic 2 needed for getting fix there and there (and it’s still lacking some things), i would guess MICA would not be that horrible to fight and the TVC bugs gonna be the main feature to balance it

Or even an actual SPAA with SPAA SP cost

jup sadly, still think a kind of artillery system would work best, keep lock with your spaa of choice, press patriot button and a missle from your airfield starts flying in while u gotta keep the lock

1 Like

so yeah not a real option

Well it depends on your opinion, I think it would be fine since we have things like the 141, etc.

Having the hull, turret, missile, and radar ready, alongside mockup made is enough for me

Yeah… Time to quit playing France. give up your hopes for the Rafale and just come play Typhoon with ASRAAM 😜

Maybe you’ll get the Indian Rafale with ASRAAM that way

1 Like