Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

After the ATGM nerfs it also sucks as a TD. The missile just uncontrollable and randomly spins and when it hits, it does no damage, it takes like 5 of your missile to kill something from the side

Last time I fought with one was in the Sea Harrier don’t ask why I was in a Sea Harrier in GRB and killed him with guns, very shrimple!

In all seriousness I’d say in GRB it depends who’s the most aware one anyway, cuz as long as he doesn’t notice you, a stray AIM-9M is all you need to shut them down for the most part.

2 Likes

We don’t need to ask why you were balling ( you don’t have the air tree grinded)

2 Likes

did anyone notice how the AIM-9M is so bad compared to the r-73?

Eh they both have their merits, but I’d take the AAM-3 over either R-73 or AIM-9M, imo.

4 Likes

How so? AIM-9M has better IRCCM, but no thrust vectoring. It’s an upgraded Aim-9, not a new missile which was developed with TVC (R-73)

it ain’t

1 Like

UK at least get the best anti-heli SPAA, the Stormer. It has at least some quality compared to other SPAAs.

1 Like

I would agree if the stormer didnt phase its missiles, and the KA-50 model wasnt broken.

The ADATS proxy makes it nicer for helis at tree top level that you lose lock on when they get low

3 Likes

it is better

Why.

1 Like

No it is not
Each are better and worse in different ways and from my interactions with you it seems that you are just typical US main cope

2 Likes

the same words u guys keep saying over and over again lmaoo

2 Likes

I wonder why

3 Likes

R-73 is better within 1.5km but AIM-9M is much better over that range, so much more diverse

3 Likes

i wonder why people like u are still here

Did they changed forum theme?

1 Like

r73 is literally better at everything, but yeah aim-9m got irccm

R-73 is better on very close range. Longer distance = worse IRCCM effectiveness. 9M’s irccm works the same all the way.

But still the r-27er is the best long range missile in the game