Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

the solution is easy. Both

Amount of players will not change, but if we will do 8x8 it will double the amount of games. I think they are trying to avoid that, probably servers wont be able to hold it.

1 Like

Oh, it makes a difference.

Most people will probably be unaware of the toggle and leave the default option on 16v16, making the smaller matches a rarer ocurrence.

And, to make it worse, it’s not even a hard toggle, where you only queue up for smaller matches upon selecting them; rather, you only “have a chance” to join small matches “if there’s enough players queuing up at that time”.

That’s why it should be the default option; under the current conditions, it sounds like getting smaller matches will be rare while 16v16 will continue to be the norm.

also if you have it enabled and you are in a 10.0 are you always going to be bottom BR?

Yes, it seems so.

Yep

no, you will keep fighting 16vs16 battles even with the mode selected, only the 12 vs 12 matches you actually are “bottom br”

I will be honest, if they will be unaware of it it will mean they are not looking for them.

Yea, that will be annoying.

I suspect they want to keep it as default as they want to reduce amount of battles as much as possible, hampter will die, and low tier battles will still be big by default, so it might be some kind of spagetti code.

They want to force everyone to do small teams I guess with the option of potentially getting 16v16 I guess?

Thats what would happen if the small teams was default, I dont see gaijin going through the hassle of trying to make it so you could toggle to big game only if it was the other way around.

What about 100 vs 100? 😂

on 1000 × 1000km maps

That’s true, bigger battle bigger map

it would be kinda impressive to see a full f14 team spamming aim 54s in those 100vs100,

ikr i’d actually hate that

There was a Tom Clancy novel abt that iirc.

300 - Final Battle Scene - Death of Leonidas - Full HD on Make a GIF

3 Likes

So what does everyone think what the AIM-120 and the R-77 will be like in game?

Unlike what most people say, they will not be such a big deal.

1 Like

this.

1 Like

for the AIM-120 my guess it will be the AIM-54C and AIM-7M as a mix?