Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

https://www.cat.com/en_US/by-industry/governmental-defense.html

Such a wasted devblog.
Everything is top tier related - meanwhile we still have huge gaps in WWII era areas.
Still no stug IV, hummel, wespe, etc…
But no, an entire dev-blog for matchmaking issues… nice. 🙄

1 Like

So they only produce engines for military vehicles. I thought magazine was hinting something

Slap a bushmaster on that bulldozer and we gucci my man.

1 Like

First few blogs are always boring, I mean why would you release the focus of this update early ?

gets vehicle devblog
waaaah no more vehicles want QoL updates
gets QoL devblog
waaaah wasted devblog want vehicle

Impossible to please everyone.

29 Likes

Would be boring otherwise :P

This is why a solo QoL update would never happen, even though people want it, they will say it’s boring as hell.

I mean it is a needed QOL for top tier. (or so I hear)

But I’ll agree so much is missing for WW2 that we could spend so many updates on it and still wouldn’t run out.

1 Like

@magazine2 He’s done it again

What…?

Ok…?

I’m just sick of it now

1 Like

Says the king of off topic

5 Likes

Thank you

To be honest, I was initially thrilled by this Dev Blog because I had just woken up from an unintentional siesta and it seemed way better under my numb brain’s perception hahahah…

…but this is not good a good solution to 16v16. If anything, smaller matches should be the default and 16v16 should be the toggleable option.

2 Likes

Yeah this solution to team sizes seems half baked at best.

I dont understand why people are getting mad small teams are not by default. It will be a toggle either way, it makes no difference. Fact that it will still most likely be 12 v 12 is what annoys me

1 Like

This. As we move towards more modern air combat its going to show that the smaller teams and larger maps at top tier should be the normal with the option to do smaller maps with larger teams.

1 Like

this could change according to feedback (if its on dev) but we will wait and see