Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Nice QoL blog

MiG-25

Alright

The patricians choice.

2 Likes

Tornado GR.1B it might seperate strike aircraft from Tornado GR.1

I might need gaijin rename Jaguar GR.1A on tech tree and stat card in next major update but Jaguar GR.1A maybe event vehicle or premium GE. Jaguar GR.1A → Jaguar GR.1B

Currently Jaguar GR.1A/GR.1B equipped TIALD A or TIALD 200 ?

Gaijin add ASRAAM Blk.1 or AIM-9X (AIM-9X Blk.1) on cdk like MICA IR ?

Yup I hope gaijin add 2 external fuel tank on 1st gen & 2nd gen Harrier in next major update

You think there could be a feature to implement the opposite and allow higher team battles for lower tiers? I know some people don’t like fighting 6v6 in props and would rather have a higher minimum player count, possibly upwards to 10. It can be kind of frustrating getting into a 6v6 but more than half of your team are bombers.

Smaller teams would help with waiting times but this will have a negative effect of less players = more tendency of a kill steal

They could totally sneak a Rafale C-01 or C-02 prototype as a side grade to the 2000-5f. the C-01 would have a nearly identical flight model to the gripen c. and the RDY radar until the C-02 which tested mica, with the C-01 “early” only using/testing 530D.

• it looks cool
Spoiler

https://media.abpic.co.uk/pictures/full_size_0168/1253016-large.jpg

1 Like

I think it’ll be a good option tbh given 12v12 is the old size of ARB matches and one of the biggest issues I have with the current match sizes is the whole furball cluster in the middle that always appears every game. Hopefully with the smaller team sizes on the now larger maps there’ll be a lower chance of the furball developing every match. Of course I’m still of the opinion that RBEC, even if done as events like naval has it, would be the best option for top tier, but until then this is a good change (Plus with it being optional it means people who do like the bigger matches can leave the setting on.

even a Late blog can be a good blog

2 Likes

Better put my Fokker T.V shirt back in the wash machine lol

2 Likes

did you accidentally get it all sticky?

No because I worn it last week hehe

Yall think we could get part 4 before dev server?

likely, we’ve been to part 5 before

Not difficult to believe it can happen.

in pictures it does look like gripen’s have AIM-9L/-1’s(which is a equivilant to later AIM-9M-8/9)

Ah the good old days. A Luchtkruiser when the Dutch thought large bombers would duke it out like battleships.

1 Like

Does CAT make any military vehicles?

As a Niche Sigma French Navy enjoyer:

Spoiler

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Getting the Dunkirk to counter the scharnhorst and the coastal branch would be incredible!

Gaigen … do Not put the Dunkirk after the Bretagne… which itself should be in a folder with the Lorraine.

2 Likes