Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Actually it says the exact opposite to that. RAF wanted multirole, F-22 is not Multirole.

Wouldnt be the first time the UK got stuff like the F-22. During the Falklands the US sent the UK loads of stuff.

The best option against Soviet threat aircraft.

Yes, the US sold plenty of equipment to foreign operators. The F22 was unique and specifically prohibited for export. That document hardly shows any serious offer to sell the F22.

I guess JAS39 Gripen E coming to sweden tech tree 4 or 5 years

But predict sweden could get Finnish F/A-18C MLU 2, and Gripen C MS20 or Gripen C (late) with PS-05/A Mk 4 radar, Rb 98 (IRIS-T) and active radar homing MRAAM Rb 99 (AIM-120B), AIM-120C-8 & Rb 101 (MBDA Meteor) before Gripen E

Not surprised if Sea Harrier FA.2 (RN) coming to next major update. But gajin give 4x ASRAAM on Sea Harrier FA.2 in the future ?

USA tech tree got USMC AV-8B Night Attack or AV-8B Plus this year ?

Waiting times are quite ridiculous, most of the time around 10 people who are looking for a game, so that doesn’t help. What also probably doesn’t help is me clapping everyone with my Scharnhorst…
I feel sorry for everyone I’ve hurt and I’ll go stand in a corner now

1 Like

more precise and fast scanning dosent depend on a directional scanning specifically but it still does it normally but thanks to this it allows to scan areas much faster with more precision allowing them to ignore ground clutter

Sorry but the multiple gripens seems like some serious copium (not trying to be rude) seriously though i highly doubt gaijin will try to add later models of the gripen C to sweden and the C will be the last until we get the E. Maybe the F as an event but it would be a lower br than the C and maybe closer to the A. Outside of the Grip C and f18 sweden air is essentially done.

Uhhh finn f35s?

Thats so far away i don’t bother including it.

Itll happen at some point

Also it wouldnt be the finns only, it would also be danish and i believe norway regardless it doesnt matter cause we are so far away from those fighters.

Regardless the gaps in performance will be more than 1-2 brs by that point. Sweden already has the least amount of ranks 8’s now and possibly still the least amount going forward. Besides we already have a huge br gap in rank 8 which goes from 11.3 to 12.7

Its possible. But I doubt it. FA2 and F3 AOP are good fillers for the 11.7-13.0 void we have currently. Maybe a second with ASRAAM in the future, But i reckon we are more likely to see stuff like the Tornado F3 FSP, BAE Hawk and Typhoon with ASRAAM. Not too mention ground attackers like the Jaguar GR3A and Tornado Gr4.

Denying another version of the Gripen C is like denying multiple Tranches of Eurofighter and they wont get another until production variants it doesnt make much sense imho

2 Likes

Gaijin has always stated that they are consistent about things but they arent dont see why this is any different case. Until i see they have a different opinion ill keep my own opinion in mind. Gaijin has show balance isnt really their cup of tea lol

I mean, folks seem game for giving the germans su27s which were ordered but never delivered do to political happenings outside that countries control. By that logic, Finland can get MiG29s, as they did order them iirc.

1 Like

I personally disagree it only makes sense to add an additional C variant BECAUSE of the lack of aircraft that we’ll get.

1 Like

Again thats entering the there is nothing left to chose territory which only really applied to swedens premium helicopter so we’ll have to see what the snail has planned.

Gaijin isnt rational, so if they call the gripen C the early when it comes ill be more inclined to believe it. I just find it hard to believe that gaijin will do it. Especially their very caring nature to make rank 6 sweden even playable without having an aneurism.

On a similar topic; how about that Grumman Super Tiger? Would be a real nifty addition to Japan rank 6.

3 Likes

I still have hope, if only, because I’d hope Germany gets something other than the F-4F ICE (saving it for either a premium or event vehicle).