Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

There isn’t a single country in the game that doesn’t have a history of violence, and that includes Switzerland.

2 Likes

And that’s why I say most of all the unique stuff can be found in WW2-50/60s.

Sure most nations have one or two things still like the Belgium Cockerill turrets or the Canadian LAV line. But the bulk of their stuff comes from that era.

And yes there are nations that have (or are regaining) a full domestic defence sector like India, South Korea or Poland in the modern day.

1 Like

That’s the point but too many people are just ganging up on one and just bullying modern day people because it’s easier for them.

if a greek tree is added then by Swedish TT rules (tank trials) they get chally 2, T-80, leo 2, T-84, Leclerc and Abrams XD

4 Likes

What did the Greeks do to deserve getting a Challenger?

i wouldn’t mind giving up the loe2a6 for denmark or norway or both mixed, would’ve ben way better ngl.

it was in the tank trials

In my personal opinion, He guess Alpine (Austria & Swiss) would be sub tree for germany

13 Likes

this any better ;_;

2 Likes

Why is Ukraine in the Russia/Soviet tree any worse than the ROC with the PRC?

1 Like

Both are insensitive but at least Ukrainian and Russian equipment share a common ancestor.

Unlike ROC and PRC.

Going to be crazy having M1A2 and whatever PLA tank in the same lineup.

2 Likes

Sorry, let me try again:
What did the Greeks do to deserve getting a Challenger? (implying they’re being punished because its bad)

1 Like

Well that’s been my argument. The ROC uses US equipment. It’s insane to put them with the PRC.

1 Like

Japan could get South Korea Vehicles

they get punished by even adding it to the trials and its copy paste of the chally 2E so it actually has some mobility for a chally 2

PRC and ROC are both still considered China.
You can’t say the same for Ukraine and Russia.
Even though they’re both at war with each other, the circumstances are different.
Ukraine isn’t as recent of a country either compared to what others might say.

What if I told you Ukraine is using Leo and F-16’s now hmm ? lol

2 Likes

No one is getting any Su-30 versions any time soon…same with EFT, Rafale and F-18. I would expect a c&p for China from Russia. So whatever is closest to the 27SM…probably J11B

It’s not the Russian tree, it’s the USSR tree. Ukraine was part of the USSR, so there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in the USSR tree.