Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

To soem extend it certainly is.

I know right 1500 years was to soon

That is not how that works.

I live in a city that was 20-30 miles from within Danelaw border
, so yea

he forgets that sweden is more of a Scandinavia tree not a swedish empire tree dont mind him lol

still fresh like the battle of culloden -_-

oh nice I live 10 minutes from Carlisle which the English took from us all the way back in like the 11th century still haven’t gotten over it honestly

1 Like

Right. Sort of like how the UK tree is becoming the “Former Commonwealth” tree.

Gaijin really just shouldn’t have done nationally based tech-trees in the first place.

It’s not when there were border raids from Mercia

Wot

what? im sorry?

Take it back.

shhh just let them loot your monasteries

All the C&P discussions point out the problem. People want their cool nation specific tit and tat. But the reality is, outside of prototypes, there are a few dominant international arms conglomerates that sell to many nations.

The idea of “unique” trees divided neatly by nationally designed equipment really breaks down the closer kit gets to today.

1 Like

they went not only for a Copy and paste subtree but for the least subtree that contain vehicles lol, i’d argue that finland didn’t help sweden at all only helped sweden ground from 3.7 to 9.3.

and? I dont really see your point, I dont really care about copy and past as long as its more sub trees and not full nations of only copy and paste

1 Like

I mean Leo 2A6 was pretty nice since sweden didnt have a L55 armed Leo

no comment <.<

Israel should be expanded down to BR 1.0 before adding some nonsensical subtree. The vehicles used in the 1949 war are perfectly viable.

idk man to sensitive to add those according to this guy lol