Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

But I don’t think Harrier GR.5 as well as Harrier GR.7 from tech tree. no BOL 304 Dispensers, Phimat Chaff Pod and Paveway II 1000lbs & Paveway III 2000lbs laser guided bomb

Harrier GR.5 (RAF) armed AGM-65E Maverick only ?

The F4F ICE did get to use IRIS-T in service but it wouldnt work since TVC it’s incorrectly modeled ingame and, Even so it would be too damn OP

Just the usual update for Japan nothing to see 🙃

SMIN already said 4 times argentinian vehicles are going to germany dosent matter if it has no direct link to it

I don’t think jets going straight to AAM-5/R-73M/AIM-9X missiles is a good idea, just saying.

2 Likes

There is over 25 different versions of the boxer wich can reallisticaly be added to war thunder

1 Like

Yeah that’s too broken in My opinión

1 Like

If I had to make a guess the main theme of the trailer would be the new planes with amraams like the F-15C, Su-27SM, F-4F ICE and whatever the british harrier was that I can’t remember the name of right now. With a few sprinkles of ground vehicles and benelux sub tree.

1 Like

and when we look back at such trailers it will be a teaser with the F-15C and Su-27SM maybe the Harrier, some tanks and that its xD

1 Like

Yeah, probably. I just need a glimpse of mah Fokker G1

2 Likes

In essence people are talking past each other, hm?

I hope they add both variants the non cannon after the Br.693 and the cannon after the SB2.

Though they would props folder both after the SB2.

1 Like

Cannons can be surprisingly crap at the Br. Low ammo and high round spacing (low RoF). But sure, would be cool to have.

1 Like

Will the newer f15 be in a folder? Will it also get Aim120Bs?

How dare you insult the Sea Harrier FA2 like that!

😜

If we get 1 second on the teaser I’d be happy

1 Like

no and no

1 Like

🇺🇸 🔫 🦅

Didnt say that, i compsred the situations. That Germany doesnt benefit as much from the possible sub nations outside of air because they already use german ground

F-15C not folder but located after F-15A

At least armed AIM-120B or AIM-120C-3 AMRAAM

A simple joke got to out of context : P