Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yea even though we stated we don’t want India and rather have Canada, German mains would still say we are claiming the world.

Even though they wanted more Argentina things because it’s “their sub”.

They want the Netherlands because they are a Germanic country and they are being integrated into the German army.

They want Poland because they already have a Polish Leopard there.

They want the Swiss because gib me F/A-18 even though they have their own trailed variant.

2 Likes

So, Thursday trailer?

If it has Fokker G1’s flying over the Waalhaven on a Rotterdam map i might cry.

Likely will be focused on an NF-5A getting spAMRAAMed from BVR though.

3 Likes

As far as I am aware, it would jsut be a Gr7 with aim-9Ls. Not sure what it did or did not have in comparison, but hte Harrier II thread has basically everything listed the Gr7 has

Welp, you just spoiled the trailer :)

2 Likes

SA is what it is.

While the other points are generally reasonable the exception, especially in regard to Common Wealth nation’s vehicles , confirms teh rule only that rules in regard to addition’s palcement are somewhat chaotic in War Thudner…

A Canadian Leopard is not needed in the GB tere since there are enough Challengers. Sub tries and additions like the Indian T-90 are a completely different matter entirely of course.

Could say that to half of the US air tree but yet they still getting stuff they don’t need.

Meh.

As a Dutchman I would think our stuff being added to the British or German trees would be more logical then the French.

British - Quite a few Dutch people, including the government/royal family fled to the UK in WW2, and the RAF even had a Dutch squadron at some point. We basically continued fighting from outside Britain and the Dutch East Indies (Indonesia)
As a bonus, the British had a Dutch king at some point.

Germany - they tested some of our captured equipment during the war, including some airplanes. And our army works closely with Germany nowadays. Also, we use a lot of German equipment nowadays.

Greetings from the Netherlands 🇳🇱

2 Likes

Don’t mention that part lol

1 Like

Alright then hahaha :P

1 Like

Just that German mains will take this as a claim the British are now wanting the Dutch.

1 Like

That’s why I specifically said that I’m Dutch

Doesn’t matter they would still go down that rabbit hole of let’s make up bull poopy about the Brits so we can grow our hate on them. lol

They are starting to do it with Jordan lol

1 Like

You’ve got a point there

1 Like

Well I’m mainly saying it as a joke but yea some people here will take notes and just make up claims just to have something to stab people with.

1 Like

Groeten terug!

Dank je wel!

1 Like

I wouldnt say no to 1x Leopard coming via an event or something. It would be fun to run a pure Canadian line-up as I can see things like the Canadian LAVIII being added. But beyond that. Yeah, we dont need more MBTs. we need all the other lines to actually be added to.

Truth is, I would like to see Gaijin commit to a year of just finishing what they’ve add previously (every single addition to our TT in the past 18 months has major flaws that need to be fixed)

After that. I really want to see some native stuff added. Make a real push for it. Its crazy we dont even have something like the Hawk yet (which makes me more mad about the fact we could be about to get an Indian Mig-21 before we get the BAE Hawk)

2 Likes

Hey at least they added a ton of really neato South african vehicles, arguably the only unique subtree in warthunder which by gajin standards is impressive.

1 Like

It’s going to be extra funny when they get one vehicle this update - a (possibly foldered) F-15J with the ability to carry ARHs

1 Like