Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

we already know it AIM-120A not B or C

Yeah, I’ve been wanting the Fokker G.1 for years

1 Like

Ask a lot of internet brits and theyll say america ruined britain by not letting them invade egypt in 1956.

Is this based on the picture in the devblog? Or inside information?

tbf people forget France and Israel were involved in the Suez Crisis

which america did the same thing in Panama but being number one world power lets you get away with that

1 Like

more on the fact the test server only had R77 and AIM-120A and not to mention again jumping straight to a C AMRAAM is like going from an AIM9E to an AIM9 L

There’s no dev server currently.
Placeholder missiles for a general test of mechanics and bugs related to those mechanics =/= final product.

Honestly whether or not you argee with the Americans stepping in to prevent the brits from siezing the suez canal, the fact that the brits could no longer unilaterally just do it anyway means they werent a superpower anymore, and i dont know why they blame us and say “if theyd just backed us up we’d still have the empire.”

Also, ya know, the whole empire being a bad thing for 90% of the world lol.

Gaijin tests things all the time. We are still waiting for the breakthrough gamemode they tested.

Also I never talked about the 120C. Purely wanted to know a source based on which you were denying things so confidently.

What is wrong with a empire huh

1 Like

A very english thing to say lol

3 Likes

yeah no idea its more the 2 back to back world wars that did the empire in the economy never really recovered after the war that well

1 Like

it was in response to oom saying it will at least be armed with AIM-120C3 which is way to much of a jump

Also id say an unwillingness to match the violence used to acquire the empire in the excercise of maintaining it.

Just don’t ask any former colonial subjects…

3 Likes

the crown was in a lot of debt after the war and seen times were changing so did allow the dominions to slowly gain independence, but they did try to hold onto a decent few of the colonies

Oops I think I replied to the wrong reply. I meant to reply to you denying it could possibly have AIM-120Bs.

Tbf theres a reason that was called “operation just cuz” lmao

Might also have had something to do with asking colonial subjects to die for British freedom, for them to turn around and say “What about our freedom?”