Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

They are not that bad.

I believe next major update gaijin give active radar homing guided medium-range air-to-air missile Rb 99 on JA37D Viggen

But I had a hunch that JA37D it might fighter aircraft with active radar homing guided medium-range air-to-air missile BR lower another 3rd gen fighter aircraft with active radar homing guided medium-range air-to-air missile

How does it replace anything? Gaijin really don’t have any kind of rule about how many premiums per rank.

Why is it a problem to have an Indian vehicle?

You really think Gaijin would blink or think twice before adding 2 rank 7 11.3 premiums to UK if they thought they might sell?

I absolutely do not understand this fixation with purity and this fear of replacement. It’s not even like anything is actually being replaced.

radical idea wanna play F18s or F16s? go play america works both ways shrugs

I would as a matter of fact

fair enough should go say that to the other german mains then lol

Britain is also getting the Sea Harrier this patch though

presumably we are no guarantee it comes this patch

Same could be said for the MiG-21Bison though.

1 Like

What is the likelyhood we are going to get 2x premium aircraft within a reasonable timeframe?

our last premium aircraft was the F4Junk added in December 2022. If we get the Mig-21 then its reasonable to assume we wont get another until at least sometime in 2025.

There are a lot of really good British aircraft or export aircraft that would make better premiums short term. Personally, what id like is a premium CAS/Mud mover. Like the Saudi Tornado Gr1 or RAF Harrier Gr5. But if we get a Mig-21. I doubt we’ll see either for quite a while.

Because Britain gets bugger all. Take last year… We got Tornado Gr1 and Sea Harrier FRS1 in December (both woefully unfinished). Tornado F3 in March (woefully unfinished). The Tornado F3 playable in June. Sea Harrier FRS1 playable in September and then Gripen in December.

Thats it. US got 9 aircraft in the same time frame.

If we take that for this year.

We got the Buc S2B and hopefully getting the FA2. If we also get the Mig-21. Then its reasonable to assume we get nothing for the rest of the year. It also opens the can of worms for things like Su-30s coming instead of Typhoons

I guess we will be needing to wait till Tuesday for more dev blogs?

If we assume Mig-21 is a premium. Then it repalces additions like Saudi Tornado Gr1 or Harrier Gr5 as coming as premiums soon. And neither would be a good fit on the TT

(we are also just assuming the leak list is right)

Imagine if it was Cheetah.

Would be better than a Mig-21.

Would be absolutely lovely.^^

i prefer the f111k

I dont like SA, but fine, its here.

India just doesnt need to be. They have closer ties to russia anyway.

Should go:

Add from Britain. If nothing available:

Add from South Africa. If nothing Available

Add from Close Commonwealth nations like Canada

If there is still absolutely truly nothing (which I seriously doubt would ever actually happen) Then maybe, maybe add something from a CW that hates us, like India

1 Like

Yeah, that could work. TSR2 as well could be a fun premium

Who knows, we got Challenger 2 OES as one of the literal first 11.3 premiums for tanks. Not what I expected, that’s for sure.

Perhaps. But who knows. Gaijin are unpredictable.

I can’t comment on that since I don’t really know.

I just don’t see the reason for this presumption. Many trees have a Fighter Premium and Strike premium at the same BR and Rank, no reason to believe UK would necessarily be deprived.

The consequences of being incredibly prolific in iconic powerful aircraft and selling them to everyone and their dog through the nose.

Maybe, more speculation.

But in any case, no can of worms was opened. Gaijin do as they like, the MiG-21UPG/B right now doesn’t change anything in terms of how likely UK is to recieve an Su-30 as an example.
They do what they want and nobody can stop them. If they wanted to put Su-30, they’d just do it.
Precedent means nothing to them.

I guess Harrier GR.5 no BOL 304 Dispensers, TIALD 200 targeting pod and laser guided bomb (Paveway II 1000lbs & Paveway III 2000lbs). but never armed AGM-65 Maverick ?

I assume that Harrier GR.5 at rank VII in premium tree & could be 11.0 BR (Air AB, Air RB & Air SB) and for ground RB to 10.7 or 11.0 BR