Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

argentinia is better for germany then switzerland.

Argentinia has cas planes, which germany lacks. Switzerland would give germany only air superiority fighters anyway.

Swiss vehicles wouldn’t be that great to fill germanys problem zone which is rank 6+ air

3 Likes

Most Britain players I know on the forums don’t even want those two, so they would probably be upset that you use these as a reason they can’t get Canada or Australia (which they want)

1 Like

SA is eh but yea we don’t want India and gaijin never said we was getting India as a 2nd sub

1 Like

I think the general consensus, in here at least, is that we’d prefer CAN/AUS instead of India - it makes much more sense to have NATO kit from those nations than Russian kit from India (I’m generally apathetic)

5 Likes

Say that to the German mains too

They want Canada, Swiss, Argentina and the Dutch so it can go both ways

2 Likes

Eh, they’re not nearly as egregious:

Spoiler

I don’t want Canada, just the German vehicles Canada uses. You guys can have the domestic ones.

And as for Netherlands, we already know they are going to France.

Oh yes they are I seen some hoping the leak list is fake because they don’t want the Netherlands to be added to France.

1 Like

literally this lol

pretty much I cant really think of worse nations to give us then SA and India at the very least SA uses western equipment (even if it is dog shit)

And? French don’t want Netherlands added to France either lol. If Netherlands is coming at all it should go to Germany at least there are historical and industrial ties.

4 Likes

There goes Germans asking for the world again

3 Likes

ASRAAM for the Sea Harrier FA2 then. Sounds good to me

so in the last 2 days ive seen germans ask for

The Dutch
The Swiss
The Polish
The Argentinian

AND a F16 Block 30 and F15E just because they were stationed in germany

so uh yeah get off of your high horse

3 Likes

Trying to figure out what historical ties between between Germany and the Netherlands overshadow that of France and the Dutch.

Dutch fought on the same side during WW2, Netherlands used a fair amount of French equipment, both share an EU alliance, NATO too ever since France rejoined that.

3 Likes

F16s F18s F15s okay buddy sure show me the german F15 then?

I don’t care that france gets benelux, but I find it really bad that france gets a subtree before japan. Japan has like no vehicles at rank 6 and above.

That should be more the topic of discussion

18 Likes

That’s the point. We don’t want India. We never have. Delete it and either give us British stuff or Canadian/Australian or new Zealand stuff

4 Likes

France never left nato. They left the command something something but not nato iirc

1 Like

Didn’t forget the Finnish : D lol