Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Please tell me you aren’t talking about the netherlands in this sentence.

Not allowed to for some reason xD

1 Like

pretty much my stance on it, they sat there and made jokes and told us to be quiet when we asked for something to fill gaps, they can expect the same treatment. Is it toxic? yeah but you reap what you sow lol

2 Likes

god I hope not lol, if that is cause for it then I guess a lot of places are joining the UK / US lol

2 Likes

Leopard 2 isn’t going to fill any gaps in the British tech tree though. Brit mains just want Leos cause the Challengers suck.

im talking about when we asked for literally any aircraft to fill the hole we had and got told “stop asking for the world”

1 Like

Shini making up an excuse about the argentinian F-16s being too new only so he can get the F/A-18 lmao.

Meanwhile most of the F-16s that argentine is buying are likely older than myself lol.

1 Like

I don’t recall any German players complaining about that. If anything, it was Swedes.

The front scope should still be able to switch to tv mode and view the maverick seeker afaik.

It’s not even true lol. I’m dutch and that 80% is delusional.

Being offended by a claim is a choice ofcourse, but I’m very much choosing to be offended by his claim.

Sweet, what Br do you reckon the FA2 will get AMRAAMS?

You might be right. Unfortunately there is no manual currently available for the F-4F ICE or even Peace Rhine. All of the available F-4F manuals are from earlier.

I remember talking to german mains about it but fair enough

We do have f4e manuals though and those the pilot can switch the scope to a/g mode and see the mav seeker.

1 Like

quite realistic

lol ive been to the Netherlands and literally everyone I talked to spoke English so ya know we should get the Dutch :3

3 Likes

Ahh ok

Speaking ground and air now, since would include both then

then if we cant get Canada or Australia because “they dont use british equipment” then germany shouldn’t get any aircraft out side of Argentina

1 Like

You guys are getting India and SA though, at this point you don’t really need Canada or Australia