Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yes, but it’s still a Phantom.

1 Like

sorry didnt the other guy also just ask for planes stationed in germany, the dutch and the polish? so a little more then swiss and argentinian

1 Like

and the ICE will be the best phantom

slightly longer range than AIM120A and first R77, but the difference is almost negligible

1 Like

but should it be at the same br as the f16 and mig29?

The Greek F-4Es upgraded by Germany are the best ones. All the F-4F ICE stuff and then some.

1 Like

New cockpits with mfds and an actual hud. I want them in war thunder tbh.

no but it shouldnt be the same BR as the F4EJ Kai or the Shar FA2

Yeah… I don’t think people know this but the F-4F ICE still uses the old Phantom cockpit xD

No head up display

No head down display or MFDs

No helmet display

1 Like

We should get far more function out of the radar screen though already. That’s where the display for the mavericks is irl.

Su-27S arent ARH capable themselves i think

1 Like

Dutch is part of france, germany obviously cant get that one. Besides and argentinia dutch doesnt give germany all to much, because they use a lot german equipment either way

Uks demanda on the other hand would give them a lot of stuff.

Poland could go to germany as well yeah, but would make more sense as a stand alone or part of another tree which switzerland doesnt real fit anywhere else and is a worse option
And again swiss uses a lot german equipment already as well.

Canada, india and australia dont realy use much british stuff heck they use more gwrman stuff lol

Well gonna go to the pool see ya later

3 Likes

Nah the screen for the AGM-65s are in the WSO seat:

Front ICE cockpit

Rear ICE cockpit, the TV display is in the centre.

4 Likes

damn i always thought it was like 25/30% shorter range, exciting stuff

thats the issue when it comes to planes they mainly all use american planes, so no it isnt just german equipment so saying its different is a bit of a lie. for ground? yeah its mostly germany for air? do any of those 3 nations even use a german aircraft? so saying we should get planes from X Y and Z because idk we share a land border with Poland I guess? is even more of a stretch then saying “hey can we get planes from this nation we literally made and have very close ties to in the modern day”

1 Like

hope it will be premium or squadron vehicle sooner or later for germany since they were upgraded in the same program

1 Like

It’s litterally the same F-16 that has been flying for decades in europe already lmao.

Supposed to be just as much range if not more if they don’t increase the range of AIM-120A and R-77.

I also remember them joking on France not getting enough add, with the “You should go back and change history by making them build more stuff” with all the “jokes” about that time.

How the tables have turned.

You want planes? Go back in time and make Germany build planes, rather than rely on RU stuff.

2 Likes

“nuhuh now give us Swiss F18s”

1 Like