Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

There is this one

1 Like

Say that France should only have Benelux. Although the Netherlands does not verbally have close ties with Germany. 80% of the population speaks German. The unification of not a small part of the army with Germany. The creation of Boxer was due to the joint work of Germany and the Netherlands.

The Netherlands and Germany are uniting armies.

Germany and the Netherlands are preparing a full unification of their land forces as a result of the merger of the armies, said Major Mark van de Beek, spokesman for the Royal Netherlands Army, Bloomberg reports.

According to him, the country’s ground forces have three combat brigades, and two of them have already been integrated into the German armed forces. The unification of the last remaining brigade of 3,000 soldiers “may happen as early as April.” The integration will not affect only the elite unit of the Dutch army Korps Commandotroepen.

The joint group will number 50,000 people, including 8,000 from the Netherlands. The countries plan to work on the unification of military regulations and joint purchases of weapons.

The integration of the armed forces of Germany and the Netherlands began after the end of the Cold War, when states began to reduce defense spending. The first German-Dutch corps was established in 1993 on the basis of the 1st corps of the Bun

THE HAGUE, 2024 March 31st. /tass/. The Netherlands has completed the integration of its ground forces with the German ground forces. The solemn ceremony, in which the 13th Light Brigade of the Dutch army officially joined the German 10th Panzer Division, was held at the Feitsheheim Palace, the Dutch Ministry of Defense announced on Thursday evening.

During the event, the banner of the Dutch brigade stationed in the municipality of Orschot in the south of the Netherlands was symbolically handed over to the German unit.

“Thanks to this cooperation, we are strengthening our military strength and increasing our ability to act together,” said Dutch Defense Minister Kaisa Ollongren. “This contributes to the strengthening of NATO and the EU.”

The move means that all three Dutch ground brigades are now integrated into the German ground forces. In 2014, the 11th Airmobile Brigade became part of the German Rapid Forces Division, and in 2016, the 43rd Mechanized Brigade became part of the 1st Panzer Division of Germany. Both countries are also intensive They have been cooperating since 1995 within the framework of the 1st German-Dutch Corps, which is part of the NATO Rapid Reaction Force. In addition, Germany and the Netherlands have partially integrated air defense units.

According to local media, the German 10th Panzer Division consists of about 50 thousand soldiers, 8 thousand of whom are Dutch.

Integration means that all three Dutch brigades are officially part of the respective German units, and has several advantages. For example, countries can jointly organize the training and education of military personnel, jointly provide logistical support to troops. It also contributes to more effective interaction between soldiers when participating in joint operations. At the same time, in fact, the Dutch brigades remain subordinate to the Dutch Ministry of Defense and the decision on their participation in missions and operations remains with the country’s authorities.

4 Likes

its fun since when we had nothing better then the tornado F3 people would keep saying british mains just wanted the world so I am gonna say the same to germans when they complain about the exact same thing lol

for ground yes, when it wasnt necesary, for air there is reason that britains need sth. Never said britains shouldnt get air assets. Generaly ARB and GRB should be seen different

2 Likes

seems like some are saying this ones only a photoshop, since the actual argentinian planes arent supposed to be delivered until end of this year or sth like that

If it is then they did a really good job. Nevertheless, we know the F-16s that Argentina will be receiving are Danish, so the only thing that will be different is the coat of paint.

u know gajin, might not be enough information, like for example the danish used A2G stuff, do we have any proof argentinia actualy gonna use those? i only heared from a9 and amraam orders

So A Swedish SV then lol

1 Like

the thing is I remember german mains literally saying we should just wait for the EFT (they could say it at time because they had the Mig29 and didnt realise they would also be in the same situation)

1 Like

What’s the expected range on the mica compared to the aim 120 and R 77? i’ve heard it’s supossed to be shorter

never said that myself shrug

The Tornado F.3 was our top fighter for 9 months, until the Gripen was added.

Germany got its first MiG-29 in the same update that the Tornado F.3 was added, with the MiG-29G coming ~7 months later.

The F-4F ICE’s performance is probably gonna depend on its BR, but the UK’s indigenous AMRAAM carriers are the Tornado F.3 (which will carry the same loadout as the ICE of 4 AMRAAM and 4 Sidewinder) and SHar FA.2, which is subsonic and can carry 4 AMRAAM if it doesn’t take any guns or sidewinders. I don’t know much about the MiG-21 Bison but I wouldn’t be surprised if the F-4F ICE is better than it overall.

Ok I just found out, It’s not a photoshop. Three F-16s were painted up in Argentine livery for the event where the purchase was singed for, two As and one B.

1 Like

oh yeah I know you didnt hence why im saying im fine with germany get F16s and I find it funny I now get to say german mains are asking for the world lol

“(X) main bad, (Y) main good”

Please… let’s not

3 Likes

I’m guessing 11.7 along with the other phantoms that get all-aspects and radar missiles.

im just saying its funny how the turn tables lmao

For example, this copy was built together with Germany. And what does he have to do with France?

Fennek is a joint German-Dutch BRM program for the development and production of a highly mobile, air transportable, autonomously operating combat reconnaissance vehicle.
612 cars are produced in Germany and the Netherlands.
In Germany, the main manufacturer of Krauss is Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG - KMW for short.
Fennek, in fact, is a wheeled platform on the basis of which up to 8 different types of combat vehicles can be implemented, depending on the tasks set.

Europeans are increasingly cooperating in the implementation of ambitious military-industrial programs, which is quite logical, given the constant increase in the cost of the latter. As it became known, Germany and the Netherlands signed an agreement on the joint development of a new generation frigate. It is to replace the German Navy ships of the Sachsen type (F124) and the Royal Netherlands Navy frigates of the De Zeven Provinciën type.

The joint project of Germany, Great Britain and the Netherlands, later called Boxer, has been developed since the late nineties by several companies, and the experience of previous research programs was used in its creation. The aim of the new project was to create a universal platform and modules for it, from which it would be possible to assemble a wide range of equipment for various purposes.

https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/osnovnye-vektory-sotrudnichestva-germanii-s-niderlandami-i-frantsiey-po-voprosam-sovmestnogo-ukrepleniya-voennyh-potentsialov/viewer

If France gets the Netherlands, then it will receive joint developments from Germany and the Netherlands, and Germany can be told. The Netherlands is not in your subtree. And so you will wait for one or the other later… Knowing the snails, it will be so

3 Likes

u know there is a difference between germany with argentinia and swiss and

Uk with south africa, and 3 big nations forces of canada, australia and india. Which all 3 give them equipment form 3 different main “superpowers” Germany, US and Russia

1 Like

I would say maybe 12.0 and the shar would probably be 11.7 if that was the case (you have to remember .4 below that and you get the FGR2 and things like the F4J / F4S ) even then the EJ Kai only gets 9Ls and 7Fs the AMRAAM far outclasses the 7F