Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

no but its a very dumb thing to say

god I hope not

1 Like

wat?

new decals

oh nice do you get the 7 days of premium time or is it just the decals?

decals

ah fair also it didnt give me the decals weird

Maybe it takes some time?

Why it’s almost always a Friday for opening the devblog season?

Do they think this generate hype to late us 2/3 days with nothing after the first devblog?

For me, that just generate anger.

5 Likes

Reading the suggestion page on the F-15C MSIP II, it says that it can have up to 880 countermeasures with the internal 240 of the A model and some BOL pods. Do you think gaijin will give it the BOL pods?

most likely since every plane that can get them has them im pretty sure

2 Likes

what are the decals ???

btw just do it with all languages, would that get all decals ??

F-18C/D (Swiss)

F-16 Block 50/52 (Poland)

F-16A Block 20 MLU (Dutch)

F-16C Block 30

This set of photos was taken at Flugtag 87 - Ramstein AB, Germany on 1 August 1987 of the 512 TFS 86 TFW sqadron Flagship.

Eurofighter DA1(Early) Rb199 Mk.104E (No IRIS-T, no EJ-200) (1994)

Taxiing back to the flight-line after its five-minute flying display, is Eurofighter 2000 DA 1 9829/JP001. A low cloud base during the first few days of ILA ’96 and the restriction of ‘no aerobatics ’ imposed by the show organisers limited the Eurofighter’s display routine to tight turns and aileron rolls.

Eurofighter DA1 (Late) (EJ200-Series-03Z in 2002 + IRIS-T in 2005)

After some research it would appear that this aircraft lacked countermeasures and other DASS(or Defensive Aid Sub System, so basically RWR, ECM, MWS and IFF) systems. It also appears to have lacked a radar because the first Eurofighter with a radar was the DA5.

Eurofighter DA5

The DA5 is another German development unit but was, unlike the DA1, built by EADS Deutschland in Manching. It was the first Eurofighter to fly with the new ECR-90 radar and with a full avionics suite. It was also used for testing radar absorbent materials and for further avionics/software testing with Autopilot and Autothrust changes. Additionally, it was used for AMRAAM and AIM-9L integration in addition to IRIS-T testing in 2004.

4 Likes

I mean the Gripen has just over 730 CMs, Harrier GR.7 has 700, and the BOL flares aren’t really the most effective either. After a certain point the number of CMs you can take doesn’t really matter that much, I don’t recall ever running out of CMs on any plane with BOL mounted

That’s going to be French.

5 Likes

Soo the F18 is a no, the 3 F16s are probably no as well, you never included the Argentinian F16 which would be the most likely one, and DA EFT im pretty sure were already denied for this update but I can see them coming in the September patch with the German DA1, british DA2 and the Italian DA3

also yeah like gszabi said the Dutch one is going to france

4 Likes

Gib f4f ice.

I have in the harrier Gr7, just because the MAWs absolutely dumps countermeasures when it detects a missile

f4f ice for germany is another joke addition
no proper 12.7 cas, no proper 12.7 fox3 fighter
just outdated nation as it is(in air of course)

2 Likes