Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

u are aware we never said for this update right?

the Uk shouldnt even have indian aircraft never mind something like a Mig29 or Su30, the Argentinean F16 is the best bet, not to mention swiss isnt confirmed for germany they just got the Hunter for some reason lol

1 Like

but they do xD

but there is no problem to add them to germany either, it only helps filling out german gaps

honestly if they dont get something this update and the EFT is meant to come this year might not be bad to just wait lol since assuming they get it in the August update and then the EFT comes September just seems like a waste

I dont think germany should get a swiss F18, the F16 is still the best bet

Do we know if multipathing is staying the same or not? Doesn’t seem like ARH missiles will be particularly game changing without that.

might be used as a balance thing between the different ARH

helps filling gaps, overall the f-16 still will be heavily restricted as well.

I mean its the exact situation with benelux going to france. Benelux helps france ground at 10.3 realy only. Everything else is nice extra they are getting. Same situation would be swiss in germany. Helping german high tier with the mirage and the F/A 18 and a lot of filler otherwise.

Swiss doesnt realy fit anywhere else currently, and its a worse possible tree then benelux would have been

Why not?

because they have already been confirmed to be getting Argentinian planes and can get an F16 from there and they dont need both

That’s cool, I must have missed that news.

In that case I hope they get the F-16 ASAP, preferably as soon as the upcoming major

i mean, still is no reason why germany shouldnt get both. I mean does france need 2 F-16s?

Thats from half a year ago. They may have changed their minds since then.
If they haven’t then top tier is just going to be IR furballs ad infinitum

ask @x_Shini they have all the pictures of smin saying all Argentinian vics are going to germany so I would assume that includes planes

we have a gathering for all possible staff quotes we could need at one point xD

1 Like

because they dont need both? the F16 would be AMRAAM capable and would tide germany over till the EFT like the gripen in the UK line

also by that logic there is no reason the UK shouldn’t get CF18s and Su30s (we have a single tank from both Canada and India like how germany has a single plane from Switzerland)

1 Like

i mean, did i ever oppose those additions?

Soon to be an Indian MiG-21 as well :P