Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

what?

next update new leopard 1 3105 's head + Vilkas 's body = Boxer 105

Does Germany have nothing between F-4E ICE and Typhoon? Like, Idk much about German Aviation, but there must be something pre-Typhoon that’s capable of FOX 3 beside F-4E ICE, right?

nope, not as far as I’m aware

nope that is it, unless gaijin pulls a japan and just gives them a blueprint aircraft like the F16AJ

tbf tho presumably if we are getting the F15C and Su27SM and J11A this patch we could see the EFTs in September or maybe December so germany shouldnt have to wait to long for a better aircraft then the Mig29G

1 Like

If that’s the case, are there any options?

no idea, maybe an Su27S? germany did buy them just before the collapse of the DDR but they were never delivered so that is probably the best bet honestly

argentinian F-16 or swiss F/A 18 are the most likely options

you would probably know what version of the Su27 did germany buy before the collapse of the DDR?

1 Like

dont think it was fox 3 capable if you wanna know that, it was pretty early and one of the reasons germany didnt get them is because export SU-27s didnt exist yet, since you know russia likes giving allies downgraded stuff lol

hmm fair then I assume best bet would be an F16

They could pull a South Africa

1385_foto_LR

I wouldn’t mind

1 Like

no, they can get a Argentinian F16 they shouldn’t get a swiss F18

Unlikely that they’d add an F-18 to anyone before the US. And also unlikely that the US will get 2 new top tier jets.

Well they’ve already done it with the AV-8B, it’s not totally off the table

1 Like

not to mention the F16 is easier to add as it would just be copy and paste

italy used the AV8B germany doesnt use the F18

The Harrier isn’t a Hornet.

i mean, if britain can get south african grippen, indian mig 21 and mig 29s in the future i dont see a problem with germany getting the swiss F/A 18 xD:
France cant claim swiss anymore ^^

4 Likes