Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

the sea harrier FA2 will be the lowest BR one, the ICE gets 4 aim9Ls, 4 AMRAAMs and a gun, the sea harrier gets at most 4 AMRAAMs with no gun or IR missiles and is sub sonic

Blud IRIS-T is AIM9X level, if not better. It’s not coming this patch.

1 Like

could be a first gen harrier with a max of 4 missiles with no guns just saying

Despite the influx of copy-paste content, the game no longer holds the same allure it once did.

This lack of authenticity and historical accuracy is a detractor (in my honest opinion)

While I acknowledge the necessity of copy-paste options in certain situations, it often feels like a lazy shortcut that adds unnecessary grind without enhancing the role-playing experience, it’s healthy for players to voice their concerns, even if they seem repetitive to some people.

I see it as a problem, that needs looking at, so what’s the issue ??

1 Like

yeah no idea where the idea of multiple nations is coming from (can I start saying germans are trying to claim the world yet a as a meme lol)

1 Like

Argentine vehicles in Germany is once again, mostly because the TAMs are German designs after all. Not sure about the curassier. Still, this wouldnt link Argentina to Germany, but generates such tendency because Argentine forces does operated a handful of German equipments besides the TAM.

1 Like

So when will we get the dev logs for F4F ICE

no idea some time next week maybe

Sea harrier can have 4 9M and 2 120s

It’s quite a bit better than even the best AIM-9X.

We don’t know.

It has been confirmed that all Argentine vehicles go to Germany.

yeah it can but I dont think the dual rails get the BOL pods so your limited to also only 60 counter measures, I still think the sea harrier will be the lowest BR ARH missile platform

1 Like

It’s still the only F-16 nation with some in game link to Germany.

BeNeLux seems to be going to france, Poland should be it’s own tree/part of a eastern/central european tree and denmark and norway seem to be marked for Sweden by the devs.

has absolutly no links to germany, Smin stated multiple times germany is where argentinian vehicle go

to be fair, its realy aint hard being better then Aim-9X. Nearly everyone has developed better missles all around then America at this point. Americas missles just are the cheapest and easiest to use because their own aircraft are so far spread

real pretty sure later ASRAAMs are actually on par with AIM9Xs even tho they are older missiles

1 Like

Early ASRAAM and 9X share the same seeker but later ones diverts

9X is by far the worst IIR missile

QQ截图20240525175853

+

QQ截图20240525175928

=

QQ截图20240525175952

bruh

4 Likes

oh damn didnt realise the early ASRAAM used the same seeker yeah AIM9X kinda sucks when compared to other thrust vectoring missiles