Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It aint getting IRIS-T

5 Likes

It’s not getting it, it’s giving it to anyone nearby.

Jk jk

It will already be the worst Fox-3 carrier in this update. IRIS-T is needed without reservations. Otherwise, it’s just garbage showing how snails love Germany.

Seriously, what would all of you French players think if the first light tank with a stabilizer and not a rapid-fire gun, the vextra 105, was still PREMIUM? To this day, France still does not have access to the stabilizer light tank on the tech tree

“Worst” will just mean lowest Br with ARH. Will get crapped on a lot sure but in a downtier will do the crapping.

4 Likes

What will change, say, not 13.0, but 12.7? He will not fight with the tops from FOX-3? If he had been introduced the very first with FOX-3, then I would still understand. And so why do you need it. It is not competitive with Su-29SM, Grippen, F16 (any with FOX-3), etc.

bruh whats with the kat???

And this has stopped Gaijin before?

It depends, now there will be 2 group of ARH carriers, for different br
1 is J-8F, MIG-21-93, F-20
1 is SU-27SM, F-15C, JAS-39
depends on which group ice will stay.

The first group I think.

The only thing I hope is that the Yak-141 get R-77 .This is what Yak-141 designed for.

2 Likes

You do realise that IRIS-T would basically ruin top tier air?

It’s basically going to be modelled as an unflarable wall of death if you get within 3km of a launcher. Think AIM-9M flare resistance but even harder to flare, crossed with R-73 manouevrability but even more insane.

If that doesn’t break top tier idk what would.

3 Likes

bae-sea-harrier-frs-2-18398864
Worst i don’t know about that

It will be fine with 9Li or 9M

Are you serious? All nations will receive 2-4 jets which can carry FOX 3, F-16, F15, Gripen, SU 27, Mig 29…

And Germany only gets an old crappy Phantom? There are a bunch of countries from which Germany could have an F-16…

Are you serious Gaijin? I don’t believe that, it sucks.

2 Likes

It’s a phantom tho, I’m defo grinding that one a priori even tho I got other top nations

It won’t have them.

Last I checked the tech tree was called Germany

3 Likes

Last time I checked there was only 1 real option from which Germany could possibly get an F-16, Argentine.

2 Likes

Not so much, only 1 new for everyone, some old planes may receive arh missiles.

my guy IRIS-T is on par if not better with ASRAAM a 50km, 50G thrust vectoring missile it wont get them trust me