Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

90% id say I imagine they want to test the ARHs again as soon as possible

1 Like

And? their mad because…?

2 Likes

With the late start of devblog season compared with past years and the double devblogs yesterday, I guess Gaijin may want to speed things a bit in order to prevent the patch slip to July. So next Friday dev server is quite possible.

China main things I guess :p

1 Like

wouldnt be the first time we got a dev server and dev stream in the first weak lol

I think they fear facing all the FOX-3 missile buses in their J-8F with only 2 FOX-3.

its 11.7 right? assuming top br goes up by 0.7 to like 13.3 or something even if it got up BRd to 12.0 it wouldnt face the top planes with ARH missiles

Knowing gaijin the br bracket probably wont go up

Unless of course theyve already said it would

Well if top tier BR decompression is done right then there should be no issue. but you’d never know what is on Gaijin’s mind

1 Like

could be worse knowing gaijin the Harrier FA2 will come at 12.0 or 12.3 and is sub sonic, with either 4 AMRAAMs and no IR or Guns or 4 IR 2 AMMRAAMs no guns or 4 IRs 2 guns and no AMRAAMs, on top of all of that its a first gen harrier so its dogshit for turning and the dual rails I dont think have BOL so your gonna have a max of like 60 counter measures

1 Like

How many countermeasures does Su-27SM have ?If it’s still 96 CM ,it will be a huge pain.

1 Like

hopefully Gaijin will implement split countermeasures. At this point they’re barking if they don’t.

what do you mean “if its still 72”? Su-27 in game has 96
I think it should have smoething like 140 CM but I’m not sure

Oh,I remembered wrong. But 96 is not enough either.

I think it is considering we might see a reduced player number in game and also splitted flare and chaff, so youo are not wasting them anymore. Plus Su-27 in game drops 1 flare at a time

An abrams must have got one of the devs parents in crime alley when they were children, thats why theyve sworn revenge against it.

1 Like

It’s still on the schedule for next patch in the roadmap iirc.

you’d hope it is, otherwise stuff with low countermeasure counte are stuffed.

ahem Tornado GR.1/IDS with 56 CMs

1 Like

What jet?

F4F ICE:

fwOLt1FCXzQ

@x_Shini @Armen_Lozone

6 Likes