Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

4f22008a17b59a6b6ea5ee72f0f701ca258a96ff5babe9e0314d82f6db3e99f4_1

7 Likes

When you already know that the vehicles you look forward to the most will most likely not come this update, the wait for devblogs and the update suddenly becomes really relaxed.

Added bonus that you can only be pleasantly suprised.

3 Likes

Yippee, part 3 before the first devblog

1 Like

16 Likes

EAP time

1 Like

knew it wee would first pass to part3 before wee get first devblog

Done, with 2 hours and 39 minutes to spare.

1 Like

Dude seriously. There’s only 4 vehicles that Gaijin could add that I’m even remotely interested in and none of them are coming anytime soon.
Its sure an interesting feeling, not feeling strongly about official vehicle announcements or leaks.

2 Likes

Oh, hello chat

1 Like

Part 4 before devblog here we come.

1 Like

After USSR

Bait used to be believable

I will get the unban one day;D

SPAA for USA

Can the USA for the love of god get some competitive top tier SPAA? ADATS is literally useless. I don’t even have it in my lineup anymore since you are physically unable to deal with ALL JET CAS. Can’t hit Grippens, Mirages, JH-7s, even SU-25 can easily dodge because the missile is useless beyond like 6km. You can’t even shoot down missiles and bombs with it since you don’t even have a tracking radar and the IRST can’t even lock in bad weather. Absolute pain to play.

4 Likes

You will have your ADATS and you WILL enjoy it. You WILL see Russia get a Pantsir SM and you will NOT complain. You WILL suffer and you WILL be grateful.

9 Likes

and you will die the moment u spawn in a jet and you’re not gonna say anything about it or complain because this forum gonna say stop crying and whining US mains skill issue

2 Likes

Meanwhile I substituted the ADATS for an F-15 for “anti-air”, worked great every time.

Just dont get shot down by the Pantsir ezez

1 Like

I find it funny how bad the ADATS is as an AA, but at least the US gets it on a decent hull and with a 25mm, the Canadian one in the UK tree is even more painful

7 Likes

Except the Grippen will beat you every single time in 1v1 anyway