Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

My primary interest is with the other half of China.

yeah no I was here for that I mean in the like last 8 hours lol

And while my passion is the Flanker series, I am extremely interested in the J-10, 20, 31 etc.

However realistically speaking there is nothing more that will come this patch for CN air.

I too also would hope that J-10 would come though.

1 Like

tbh if people think the Eurofighter is to strong even after all the slight nerfs with the DA2 could also just limit with loadouts to 6-8 missiles to be in line with other large fighters like the F15s

4 Likes

To be fair, regardless of J-11A capability IRL, I bet 99% Gaijin will only give it R-77. It may take huge effort in issue reporting to change Gaijn’s mind just like similar cases before (e.g. Q-5L AA missile capability)

3 Likes

To be fair, I do nothing but agree with you 1000%. This wouldn’t truly be War Thunder if it weren’t for artificial community cope nerfs and lack of historical features which need the most extreme amounts of effort for an issue report to be taken seriously. Or what? 🤣

sadly, it’s most players want, a stronger TT with other TT’s good vehicle, without grinding a new TT. Especially the new players
I don’t like this too, players focus too much on wining, and cause gaijin spend too much on C&P. In old time, gaijin make C&P because they can’t make so much new vehicles, now, they spend more attention on C&P,

1 Like

well gaijin have already stated that PL-12 are coming so I dont see why it wouldnt get PL-12s

1 Like

J-8F:bruh

I doubt it since they would then have to up BR the plane

Noone cares about the J-8F or wants it to get fox 3s.

It is a roleplay jet , unless it is your favorite jet 😂🤣

Am I the only one in WT that likes the J8F lmao

5 Likes

lol, I respect that deeply so I hope it gets all its neat quirks and features so you can enjoy it to the max!

2 Likes

They should’ve done a J-8 premium, not J-7D

They literally said in J-8F devblog that it will get PL-12.

Yep, F-8M, J-8 peace pearl, J-8C, there are a few good choices for a J-8 premium

3 Likes

fair enough then I dont see why people are complaining then

Mostly because afaik it can only carry 2

I think they shouldve given the J7D and E the PL-5E imho

Or give the E the PL-8 and the D PL-5Es

4 Likes

How possible is it to have the dev server open next Friday? 50%?